Better Late Than Never

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

Pippa

Hello you sexy people. I'm Lady Pippa and thought it was about time I came on here and sent a cheery wave and booby jiggle in your general direction :bouncy:
I've had the pleasure of chatting to a few lovely people so far and hoping to see a bit more of you all in March ;)
Loving the site so far and long may it continue :love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello you sexy people. I'm Lady Pippa and thought it was about time I came on here and sent a cheery wave and booby jiggle in your general direction :bouncy:
I've had the pleasure of chatting to a few lovely people so far and hoping to see a bit more of you all in March ;)
Well hello Miss @Pippa - or M'Lady I should say ;)
About time you said hello to everyone eh? :D

Look forward to meeting you in March if you can make it, and thank you for all the kind words.
Have fun, I am sure you will get on well with everyone.. xx

Reactions: Pearls
P

Pippa

Well hello Miss @Pippa - or M'Lady I should say ;)
About time you said hello to everyone eh? :D

Look forward to meeting you in March if you can make it, and thank you for all the kind words.
Have fun, I am sure you will get on well with everyone.. xx
Thankyou! I'm hoping I'll get on alot of people ;) oops I mean on with of course :X3: damned auto correct :lol:

M

Mootje

True and Hello Back to you Lady Pippa XXX

Reactions: Pippa and Pearls
27 April 2015
Fantastic thankyou. Very wet and slippery :lol:
A bit like yorkshire and other parts of the uk at the moment lol xx

Well hello again and thanks for your introduction, and trust me you may jiggle freely to your heart's content xxx

Last edited by a moderator: