Meets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

Hi @Paul666 you are finding your feet nicely, your info section is good, but how about some pics other than cock shots in your album ? ladies don't arrange a meet based on the look or a bloke's genitals, they want to see a body and face too, if you are concerned about privacy then make a private album, if you are interested in someone, then give them access to that album so they can see a bit more of you :)
Most of all join in the fun !

P

Paul666

Hi @Paul666 you are finding your feet nicely, your info section is good, but how about some pics other than cock shots in your album ? ladies don't arrange a meet based on the look or a bloke's genitals, they want to see a body and face too, if you are concerned about privacy then make a private album, if you are interested in someone, then give them access to that album so they can see a bit more of you :)
Most of all join in the fun !
Hi thanks for that
I will be putting some on soon
How do i find people in my area and is it poss to search ie just ladies or just couples

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes. From menu 》Members》Member Search.

Then you can enter location etc. Any problems let me know.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
However in the search page, simply type in to the area field; "Mansfield" or a location near to that area, and providing people have listed their area correctly, you will find members based upon that.

PS, I just tried the following;
Derby, Mansfield, Nottingham
And found a lot of people.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls