100% New To The Site, Couple From Devon Looking To Make Friends.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2019
City
Gloucester
Good afternoon,

From first glances it looks like theres a little to do to get up to speed with the site, however we look forward to it.

We would like to say hello and introduce ourselves, we are a straight married couple who's been married for 19 years now and we are looking to venture into the Stag and Vixen Lifestyle, we are very keen to experience a MFM and also maybe attend a club, but we are so virgins to this and hope you all point us in the right direction and treat us gently?
The Clubs do frighten us a little as we wouldn't know what to expect, hence why we was recommended to join what looks to be so far a great site.

Loverly to meet you all,

Jay & Mich...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6485

Good afternoon,

From first glances it looks like theres a little to do to get up to speed with the site, however we look forward to it.

We would like to say hello and introduce ourselves, we are a straight married couple who's been married for 19 years now and we are looking to venture into the Stag and Vixen Lifestyle, we are very keen to experience a MFM and also maybe attend a club, but we are so virgins to this and hope you all point us in the right direction and treat us gently?
The Clubs do tighten us a little as we wouldn't know what to expect, hence why we was recommended to join what looks to be so far a great site.

Loverly to meet you all,

Jay & Mich...
Hi both, and welcome to Ss. Whoever gave the recommendation certainly pointed you in the right direction:).
Have a nosey around and if you get stuck, just shout for help...always staff and fellow members hiding somewhere.
Enjoy(y)xx

L

Louise94

Good afternoon,

The Clubs do frighten us a little as we wouldn't know what to expect, hence why we was recommended to join what looks to be so far a great site.

Loverly to meet you all,

Jay & Mich...

Hullo :D

Lovely to meet you too and welcome.

Everyone is fab here, you’ll be really well looked after and help with the site is never far away.

Have fun!
Xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Waves hi both. Lovely to have you with us and I’m sure this lot of rabble will help you out but if stuck then feel free to message me :D

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
Good afternoon,

Loverly to meet you all,

Jay & Mich...
Welcome to the site, Jay & Mitch; hope you enjoy the place...

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Hey both and welcome abouts HMS SS

Get yourselves settled in and join the fun. There are plenty of social meets arranged at clubs you can come along to. It’s always less daunting when you are around people you have been chatting to.

I’m sure you will find exactly what your looking for here xx

19 March 2019
City
Gloucester
Hey both and welcome abouts HMS SS

Get yourselves settled in and join the fun. There are plenty of social meets arranged at clubs you can come along to. It’s always less daunting when you are around people you have been chatting to.

I’m sure you will find exactly what your looking for here xx
Thanks, I’m sure we will get to grips with it a little over the Weekend when we have moe time.
Just for interest where do you find out where the social meets are, is that in the forum section.

Thanks again.

14 February 2017
City
London
Welcome aboard folks. Settle in, get involved, get to know folk (definitely get to as many socials as possible), and enjoy the company. All a lovely bunch here xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello and welcome to Bedlam.....I see all the usual nutcases have been in before me ..... have fun and enjoy your journey ..... :tiphat:
oh I’m the only sane one ;) don’t believe a word the others say :D:D:D .....

D

Deleted member 6485

Hello and welcome to Bedlam.....I see all the usual nutcases have been in before me ..... have fun and enjoy your journey ..... :tiphat:
:cautious:

14 February 2017
City
London

If in a pool parlour, you can't tell who's being hustled, it's you :)

19 March 2015
Hello and welcome both. Enjoy & have fun, activity plays a key role. Enjoy all the site has to offer :) x