A Good Service

• Thread starter Deleted member 7954
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 7954

Brace yourselves ladies and gents...My fave author has had his bic in his hand again and written me another red hot tale. I shall leave you to judge for yourselves.....enjoy...i certainly did.

The garage...
A Friday afternoon and as usual I'm at work. Everyone else got to go home or out but I have to stay here and finish working on the customers cars... oh well better carry on I guess. I keep an eye on the reception room through the glass to the side to make sure I don't miss any customers and slide under to start work...

Wishing I had been on time so I could have left on time I continue as normal for a while until... there is a bang as the door shuts closed and I see you enter reception... you have a sense of urgency about you and a little worry as i use the staff door to greet you at the front desk.

Hello miss is everything ok? Can I help? You seem to straighten up somewhat after hearing my husky deep voice... Yeah I'm getting a terrible grinding from my car I daren't drive it it doesn't seem safe and this is the only garage around... do you think you could take a look? I am eager to help and reassure you. The only thing is I'm the only one here now... I can't really authorise any repairs but I can have a look... you seem a little more positive from my news as I ask you to wait in reception and make yourself comfortable... before I turn to leave we exchange eye contact... your beautiful eyes hypnotize me for that split second as we both exchange a cheeky smile and get a little lost... though only a brief interaction I have begun to breathe a little harder...

I take your keys and bring the car into the shop to take a look. I adjust my overalls and slide underneath to inspect your vehicle but I find my mind straying from my job... your flowing hair... intensely mesmerising eyes... beautifully toned skin and voluptuous breasts were now occupying my thoughts as I continue to inspect the vehicle... breathing heavier by the moment and feeling my blood begin to pump harder too I check everything over... what I haven't realized is that you are sat in reception where I can see you on the monitor...

Your thoughts have turned to me... my chizeled jaw and piercing eyes along with my deep voice had drawn you in and even though there were problems with your car you find yourself unable to concentrate away from the though of my body and yours intertwined... I see you sat in reception and can't help bit watch you as I see you sat legs crossed... your hand begins at your neck with slight touches as you think about my firm buttocks and the outline of my muscular body through my workwear. I think to myself that I know I really shouldn't look but I just cant help myself... your touches move a little lower with just your finger nails gently caressing the top of your full and shapely breasts to give you slight chills as you feel a little wetness welling up between your beautiful freshly shaven glistening legs... you are still unaware that i can see what you are doing as i begin to swell in my overalls...

I then begin to gently slide a finger caressing the swollen head of my erection so excited by the intensity of seeing you tease your own body...

This is so wrong I think to myself but I cannot stop my body feeling the urge to continue... I carry on watching you feeling so dirty and wrong but I just can' help myself... I have already taken note of the actual problem but at this point in time it is the last thing I'm thinking of...

You slide your hand underneath your lace bra and begin to pinch at your now erect nipples and tease and pull on them the pressure is building throughout your body becoming virtually unbearable... you still have no idea I can see you and you stand up and go to lock the door quietly to make sure no one else comes in...

You sit back down only this time you don't cross your legs... you open them slightly and run a hand up the top of your thigh and release a slight moan as you feel the wetness that has penetrated your knickers... feeling this you continue to think about my naked muscular body and slide those wet knickers over to the side. Oh fuck I say to myself quietly as I unbutton part of my overalls... I reach down and take hold of my rock hard cock and slide a finger over the tip to feel the precum that was now dripping from me... breathing ever harder and beginning to sweat I can now see you reaching towards your pussy with two fingers extended as you begin to caress the sides of your throbbing clit before heading further down to delve deep into your wetness... I begin to stroke a little harder now sliding my foreskin all the way back and all the way forward over and over... I have to do something now it has become too intense...

I get out from under the car and try to compose myself... you can hear movement and attempt to adjust yourself before I enter... I can see you are flushed in the face as am I... but I attempt to be professional one more time! Ok miss I think I see your problem... it's your brakes and exhaust not as bad as it sounds but maybe expensive... would you like me to show you? You have your eyes looking me over as I ask and you see an outline of my still semi hardness as I can see your breasts erect and gorgeous... you glance too see beads of sweat heading down dripping off my muscular pectorals where I had left a few buttons undone...

Yes. You say let's go have a look. I lead you to your car and lay back down only this time I head under legs first so that I can show you where the issues are... I say to you so if you just look under here... miss... I slide back out head first and there you are... stood above my face in your skirt with no knickers on! My cock instantly springs back rock hard as I can see your perfect wet pussy and gorgeous ass above me... you slide me out further and squat to dip your hips and place your pussy lips in my mouth mmm you taste soo good dripping onto my tongue and thrusting your hips forward and back rubbings your juices and your hot ass and asshole on my tongue... you pull down your top and take hold of those perfect tits as your head falls back and you moan louder with pleasure and I lap up all your juices that are now coating my face...

You then grab the board I am laying on and pull me out all the way... now you see my full throbbing outline and my big full balls with my firm ass all pressed against the material of my work wear... you rip the overalls open and grab hold of my cock and begin to wank it slowly as you slowly bring your pussy back down to my face... the perfect curves of your ass right on my face... the immensely sexual smell of you is intoxicating as you lick from my chizeled chest along my stomach and up and along the length of my cock...

You pull back on the foreskin to expose my large helmet... you can feel the blood pounding through it so hard as the precum flows you take me in your mouth and throat until you have taken the entire length in and then back out again... i in turn use my fingers to open your ass and your pussy wide and flick at your pussy with my tongue before pushing two fingers into that gorgeous wet paradise... I continue using my tongue onside your ass too as I finger fuck you deeper and harder making you flood my mouth in your juices...

At this point you realise it won't take long for me to cum... you stand back up and want to fuck me but things are now so intense I have to take over... I muscle you over to your car... im so turned on you are helpless to stop me as I sit you on the bonnet and wrap your legs around me get two hands full of your curvaceous perfect ass and slide my meaty thick cock head and shaft deep inside you... the waves of pleasure are streaming through your body as I pound into your g spot with my thick hard throbbing cock you take hold of me digging your nails onto my back... oh god yeah pound me pound me harder oh yes right there fuck me I'm cumming I'm cumming your pussy contrction feel amazing on my cock as you shut your eyes and grip my body ever tighter...

I'm close to cumming now and a pool of your pussy juice and our sweat has made a mess as i continue to pound into you... my hands are on your hips I have to cum so bad as you reach round to take hold of my ass... you dig your nails deep into my skin the pain is intense and animal and it just makes me want you more and more as I feel my cumshot building up you tell me to cum for you...

I can't hold out any longer I pull my huge length put of you as you enjoy looking at my full soaked veiny hard cock you wank my cock and aim it towards your chest... cum for me sexy cum for me! Oh fuck yeah im cumming I'm cumming so hard I release a mighty moan as I unleash a torrent of white hot sticky cum... shot after shot all over your gorgeous breasts... oh fuck me wow mmm... we begin to relax as you use that devious tongue to lick the dripping spunk from my cock... so do you think you can finish the car? Oh yeah leave it with me ;) ok you say... I'll be back for it soon... putting your wet knickers you took off before in my pocket... I'll make sure to come back for a service again too :) xx

Hasnt that made you smile??? Xxx

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Brace yourselves ladies and gents...My fave author has had his bic in his hand again and written me another red hot tale. I shall leave you to judge for yourselves.....enjoy...i certainly did.

The garage...
A Friday afternoon and as usual I'm at work. Everyone else got to go home or out but I have to stay here and finish working on the customers cars... oh well better carry on I guess. I keep an eye on the reception room through the glass to the side to make sure I don't miss any customers and slide under to start work...

Wishing I had been on time so I could have left on time I continue as normal for a while until... there is a bang as the door shuts closed and I see you enter reception... you have a sense of urgency about you and a little worry as i use the staff door to greet you at the front desk.

Hello miss is everything ok? Can I help? You seem to straighten up somewhat after hearing my husky deep voice... Yeah I'm getting a terrible grinding from my car I daren't drive it it doesn't seem safe and this is the only garage around... do you think you could take a look? I am eager to help and reassure you. The only thing is I'm the only one here now... I can't really authorise any repairs but I can have a look... you seem a little more positive from my news as I ask you to wait in reception and make yourself comfortable... before I turn to leave we exchange eye contact... your beautiful eyes hypnotize me for that split second as we both exchange a cheeky smile and get a little lost... though only a brief interaction I have begun to breathe a little harder...

I take your keys and bring the car into the shop to take a look. I adjust my overalls and slide underneath to inspect your vehicle but I find my mind straying from my job... your flowing hair... intensely mesmerising eyes... beautifully toned skin and voluptuous breasts were now occupying my thoughts as I continue to inspect the vehicle... breathing heavier by the moment and feeling my blood begin to pump harder too I check everything over... what I haven't realized is that you are sat in reception where I can see you on the monitor...

Your thoughts have turned to me... my chizeled jaw and piercing eyes along with my deep voice had drawn you in and even though there were problems with your car you find yourself unable to concentrate away from the though of my body and yours intertwined... I see you sat in reception and can't help bit watch you as I see you sat legs crossed... your hand begins at your neck with slight touches as you think about my firm buttocks and the outline of my muscular body through my workwear. I think to myself that I know I really shouldn't look but I just cant help myself... your touches move a little lower with just your finger nails gently caressing the top of your full and shapely breasts to give you slight chills as you feel a little wetness welling up between your beautiful freshly shaven glistening legs... you are still unaware that i can see what you are doing as i begin to swell in my overalls...

I then begin to gently slide a finger caressing the swollen head of my erection so excited by the intensity of seeing you tease your own body...

This is so wrong I think to myself but I cannot stop my body feeling the urge to continue... I carry on watching you feeling so dirty and wrong but I just can' help myself... I have already taken note of the actual problem but at this point in time it is the last thing I'm thinking of...

You slide your hand underneath your lace bra and begin to pinch at your now erect nipples and tease and pull on them the pressure is building throughout your body becoming virtually unbearable... you still have no idea I can see you and you stand up and go to lock the door quietly to make sure no one else comes in...

You sit back down only this time you don't cross your legs... you open them slightly and run a hand up the top of your thigh and release a slight moan as you feel the wetness that has penetrated your knickers... feeling this you continue to think about my naked muscular body and slide those wet knickers over to the side. Oh fuck I say to myself quietly as I unbutton part of my overalls... I reach down and take hold of my rock hard cock and slide a finger over the tip to feel the precum that was now dripping from me... breathing ever harder and beginning to sweat I can now see you reaching towards your pussy with two fingers extended as you begin to caress the sides of your throbbing clit before heading further down to delve deep into your wetness... I begin to stroke a little harder now sliding my foreskin all the way back and all the way forward over and over... I have to do something now it has become too intense...

I get out from under the car and try to compose myself... you can hear movement and attempt to adjust yourself before I enter... I can see you are flushed in the face as am I... but I attempt to be professional one more time! Ok miss I think I see your problem... it's your brakes and exhaust not as bad as it sounds but maybe expensive... would you like me to show you? You have your eyes looking me over as I ask and you see an outline of my still semi hardness as I can see your breasts erect and gorgeous... you glance too see beads of sweat heading down dripping off my muscular pectorals where I had left a few buttons undone...

Yes. You say let's go have a look. I lead you to your car and lay back down only this time I head under legs first so that I can show you where the issues are... I say to you so if you just look under here... miss... I slide back out head first and there you are... stood above my face in your skirt with no knickers on! My cock instantly springs back rock hard as I can see your perfect wet pussy and gorgeous ass above me... you slide me out further and squat to dip your hips and place your pussy lips in my mouth mmm you taste soo good dripping onto my tongue and thrusting your hips forward and back rubbings your juices and your hot ass and asshole on my tongue... you pull down your top and take hold of those perfect tits as your head falls back and you moan louder with pleasure and I lap up all your juices that are now coating my face...

You then grab the board I am laying on and pull me out all the way... now you see my full throbbing outline and my big full balls with my firm ass all pressed against the material of my work wear... you rip the overalls open and grab hold of my cock and begin to wank it slowly as you slowly bring your pussy back down to my face... the perfect curves of your ass right on my face... the immensely sexual smell of you is intoxicating as you lick from my chizeled chest along my stomach and up and along the length of my cock...

You pull back on the foreskin to expose my large helmet... you can feel the blood pounding through it so hard as the precum flows you take me in your mouth and throat until you have taken the entire length in and then back out again... i in turn use my fingers to open your ass and your pussy wide and flick at your pussy with my tongue before pushing two fingers into that gorgeous wet paradise... I continue using my tongue onside your ass too as I finger fuck you deeper and harder making you flood my mouth in your juices...

At this point you realise it won't take long for me to cum... you stand back up and want to fuck me but things are now so intense I have to take over... I muscle you over to your car... im so turned on you are helpless to stop me as I sit you on the bonnet and wrap your legs around me get two hands full of your curvaceous perfect ass and slide my meaty thick cock head and shaft deep inside you... the waves of pleasure are streaming through your body as I pound into your g spot with my thick hard throbbing cock you take hold of me digging your nails onto my back... oh god yeah pound me pound me harder oh yes right there fuck me I'm cumming I'm cumming your pussy contrction feel amazing on my cock as you shut your eyes and grip my body ever tighter...

I'm close to cumming now and a pool of your pussy juice and our sweat has made a mess as i continue to pound into you... my hands are on your hips I have to cum so bad as you reach round to take hold of my ass... you dig your nails deep into my skin the pain is intense and animal and it just makes me want you more and more as I feel my cumshot building up you tell me to cum for you...

I can't hold out any longer I pull my huge length put of you as you enjoy looking at my full soaked veiny hard cock you wank my cock and aim it towards your chest... cum for me sexy cum for me! Oh fuck yeah im cumming I'm cumming so hard I release a mighty moan as I unleash a torrent of white hot sticky cum... shot after shot all over your gorgeous breasts... oh fuck me wow mmm... we begin to relax as you use that devious tongue to lick the dripping spunk from my cock... so do you think you can finish the car? Oh yeah leave it with me ;) ok you say... I'll be back for it soon... putting your wet knickers you took off before in my pocket... I'll make sure to come back for a service again too :) xx

Hasnt that made you smile??? Xxx
Can I have this author's number :X3: