A Hello From Someone New

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
Hello I'm Painted Dreams from Wales.

I'm skinny witty and all together filthy or maybe just cheeky...ok that's the cheesy douche line out of the way :p In all seriousness I'm a open minded person who has a willingness to explore new depths which has led me to Social Swinging to see if this site is a place I may enjoy, broaden my knowledge, have conversations, make connections and perhaps create some new adventures.

Bit confused how everything works on here so excuse any possible early weirdness as I find my feet here.

19 March 2015

I'm skinny witty and all together filthy or maybe just cheeky...ok that's the cheesy douche line out of the way :p In all seriousness I'm a open minded person who has a willingness to explore new depths which has led me to Social Swinging to see if this site is a place I may enjoy, broaden my knowledge, have conversations, make connections and perhaps create some new adventures.

Bit confused how everything works on here so excuse any possible early weirdness as I find my feet here.
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. Hope you enjoy and have fun. (y)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11852

Hi, welcome to the site. Just relax and enjoy, you will soon get used to how everything works xx

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I fear I'm being dumb, I can enter my messages (which I have a message from admin) and I can find members on here.. but I can't figure out how to send a private message to a member.

Ok if you select the envelope icon then click Start new conversation it will open the message area. Enter the name of the person you want to chat to, a Title, then in the text area add your message. These are private messages so no-one except the participant(s) can read them.

D

Deleted member 11094

You made it @PaintedDreams good to see you, and welcome. Have already posted on profile page I see -Check out the events and such, there is a 4th bday bash in march which will be my first proper swingers event in that kind of venue/club. Will be great to meet everyone. There are also threads for monthly socials too, and threads about meet-ups around the UK,
Speak soon,
Wolfie

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
You made it @PaintedDreams good to see you, and welcome. Have already posted on profile page I see -Check out the events and such, there is a 4th bday bash in march which will be my first proper swingers event in that kind of venue/club. Will be great to meet everyone. There are also threads for monthly socials too, and threads about meet-ups around the UK,
Speak soon,
Wolfie

Thank you Wolfie I appreciate it :)