A Little Something To Watch

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hi, kinksters,
I've just watched a short film which I found interesting and amusing so I thought I'd share it with you as I'd be interested in your thoughts and comments.

I won't post my own thoughts and comments just yet, I'll wait to see if there's any interest first.
What I will say is that the woman in the film would be my dream first date :cool:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6485

Very interesting video clip!!...certainly a mind blowing topic of discussion on a blind date!x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I do find the rape fantasy hard to digest as i cannot imagine anyone having such a fantasy. Say he actually went through with it and then she decided to call rape for real, the police were called she gets examined, they find his sperm etc etc. he gets took to court, possibly convicted and sentenced to prison. However there is a fact here that if this did happen at her home there would obviously be no forced entry, and because she is in agreement to this there would be no bruises or signs of struggle, no torn clothes and no signs of rough forced sex as in her vagina would not be showing signs of brute force as she would of been aroused at the start. She then could be convicted on wasting police time. I am not saying any of the above will happen and maybe it will end well and lots of fun would be had but what if that happened that contract will mean nothing.

Vxxx

9 September 2017
I do find the rape fantasy hard to digest as i cannot imagine anyone having such a fantasy. Say he actually went through with it and then she decided to call rape for real, the police were called she gets examined, they find his sperm etc etc. he gets took to court, possibly convicted and sentenced to prison. However there is a fact here that if this did happen at her home there would obviously be no forced entry, and because she is in agreement to this there would be no bruises or signs of struggle, no torn clothes and no signs of rough forced sex as in her vagina would not be showing signs of brute force as she would of been aroused at the start. She then could be convicted on wasting police time. I am not saying any of the above will happen and maybe it will end well and lots of fun would be had but what if that happened that contract will mean nothing.

Vxxx

Rape fantasy, for both men & women, is just that. A fantasy.

I, for example, cannot conceive of the idea of actually raping a woman. It makes me feel physically sick when I hear of it happening. :(
For me, the pleasure a woman has when having sex is the most beautiful, sensual experience any man can have. :love:
It is my BIGGEST turn on of all and no sexual encounter is worth anything without it.

That doesn't mean I don't find the idea of partaking in a rape fantasy wrong. I'd love it. I think it could be highly erotic. In the BDSM world, it's known as consensual no consent. You have to remember it's a game and the woman has to be 100% for it. As you see in the video it's the guy that's not keen.:cool:

I posted this video as I think one of the most interesting aspects of it is the part where the guys says that if he'd have turned up to meet this woman for the first time and the rape fantasy wasn't her thing what kind of reaction could he expect.
Well. I think we all know. :eek:

Regarding your concerns with false claims etc. that's the exact reason for the contract ;)

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I wouldn't call it a rape fantasy, but I do have a thing for CNC. Consensual non-consent. But that's a grey area as the gist of the scene tends to be agreed on first...

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Personally, a fantasy about rape I find inconceivable, however I did have someone I knew how liked rape fantasies, for the extreme power exchange. They used to organise with girls, scenes where they kidnapped and "raped" her. Yet that's CNC really. Because it was agreed that sex would happen

19 March 2015
I am going to be brutally honest here: I personally find the whole CNC scene repulsive and offensive. The people involved have obviously never witnessed or experienced a rape itself. If they have and they still wish to pursue CNC then they need help. It can damage people to the point where it changes their lives, forever.
To actively seek such fantasies, shows that they have never experienced how serious this is. Again, if they have and they still wish to seek it out then they seriously need a form of therapy.

FWIW I am not narrow minded (at all) and understand people will enjoy seeking specific niches, of which who are any of us to judge or question. But from a personal opinion and point of view, I really find it disturbing in honesty.

9 September 2017
I am going to be brutally honest here: I personally find the whole CNC scene repulsive and offensive. The people involved have obviously never witnessed or experienced a rape itself. If they have and they still wish to pursue CNC then they need help. It can damage people to the point where it changes their lives, forever.
To actively seek such fantasies, shows that they have never experienced how serious this is. Again, if they have and they still wish to seek it out then they seriously need a form of therapy.

FWIW I am not narrow minded (at all) and understand people will enjoy seeking specific niches, of which who are any of us to judge or question. But from a personal opinion and point of view, I really find it disturbing in honesty.

I really don't want to get into a tortuous argument about this but surely it's up to the individuals to decide whether they like to participate in CNC activities.

It's not real.
Nobody normal can dispute the harrowing consequences of a real rape but CNC is not real.

To me, it's like saying people shouldn't play shoot-em-up video games because of the terrible trauma caused to gunshot victims and their families or, perhaps more pertinently, those that indulge in any sort of heavy bondage scenarios.

I mean, let's be honest here, having a woman blindfolded, chained to a wooden cross and whipped would hardly endear us to the WI, would it? and yet I assume you think that is perfectly acceptable.
Well, I could tell you what my mum would say about you :p

To say anyone indulging in CNC fantasies needs therapy is, I think, a little disrespectful to people that have every right to enjoy themselves in any way they choose (providing it harms no one else of course)

If you take the example of the woman on the video, she seemed quite rational and responsible to me. She just wanted to add a bit of rough sex to the mix :whistle:

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool

I'm afraid I'll have to personally disagree with you, my darlings. Having been a victim of rape, I take no pleasure in rape fantasies. However, it's probably a big part of the reason I find it difficult to start a sexual activity, even with a partner. The CNC is a way for me to get over that (obviously only with a trusted partner) and be able to relax in to sex. For me personally, CNC is an activity of extreme trust between me and a partner, and before anyone equates CNC as abuse, I *have* been a victim of abuse too. I think it's really down to circumstances and the people involved. I still have a safe word during the CNC scene, so there is a method of stopping. CNC is a way of doing interrogation scenes to, non sexually

19 March 2015
rough sex to the mix :whistle:
CNC is not rough sex, is it.

As I said, it's my personal opinion - whether people agree with it or don't. My opinion and I don't find the idea of CNC a "fun" recreation at all.
It's good that you are able to like, agree or disagree with people's points of view. That after all is what it's about.
@Charlia - I hear you.. Are you sure you want that posted? x

D

Deleted member 3175

Would have to agree with you on that, previous experience - :mad: S x

9 September 2017
Sorry @Antogs but i also agree with @Lips_Pearls on this :)

Vxxx

That's ok.
I'm a bit concerned that I may have given the impression I sit around having rape fantasies.
This is not the case.
My point really is that if I met a woman who had a fantasy to be taken unawares and "ravished" then I would be excited and happy to help her fulfil her dreams.
That's my take on it.
My other point is that I never judge anyone for having fantasies even if I personally find them repugnant.
For example I cannot understand why some like to wear nappies and be treated like babies whilst engaging in sexual activities but I don't judge them provided they harm no-one.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I have heard of CNC but I don't particularly care for it.
Don't get me wrong, I don't condemn what other people do to get their kicks (as long as nobody is getting hurt and everybody is happy).
I think it's quite a dangerous game to play but each to their own :)

B x

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
There is nothing in that video I find attractive, I'm not quite sure about the whole idea, there are fantasies and there are fantasies I'm guessing.
Weird is all that came into my mind x

16 June 2019
City
Ellesmere Port
It's more suprise sex than rape. I'd say it could be fun. Imagine being fucked by a stranger that you'll never know who they were or what they looked like. I think that would be fun. Calling it rape is wrong though.