A Perfect Moment Of 2016

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

that will live in your heart forever...

has anything touched you so deep... that it meant more than Gold Frankincense, Myrrh, iPads, diamonds, winning the lottery etc... ?

what has been your perfect moment ??

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
My time on here the lovely comments I have received from all the gorgeous ladies and two special moments ...:whistle:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Don't know about touched me or anything like that but one of doctors that was looking after my mum while hospital during the summer is memorable owing to the fact that he had been one of my school teachers many years ago, he made me think that you really should never give up on your dream.

Reactions: No longer with us
N

NigelandJulie

My grandson undergoing skull reconstruction at Great Ormond Street and my dad losing his fight against cancer at age 89 x

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
Being on here for the past year its had some great times and some not too good but always puts a smile on my face reading some threads with some quite hilarious replys :whistle:

Reactions: MP386

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Social Swinging's 1st Birthday Party at The Vanilla Alternative. Really great to meet @Admin and @Pearls together with the whole staff team. Other SS members joined us too for a weekend to remember (we are still finding those blue feathers from Scrunchy's outfit!).

D

Deleted member 1030

2016 can, quite frankly, go f**k itself, it's been a bastard (I mean, Bowie and Prince and Leonard Cohen and Prince Buster? Has the Grim Reaper been at my record collection? FFS!). It's not been too clever workwise or financially either (n)
However, a few moments do stand out; as well as becoming grandparents for the second and third time, the SS social in March, the Festival of Fun in August and becoming part of the fantastic team on here have definitely been highlights.

Meeting all you lovely people, either virtually or in the flesh, has probably stopped us going postal!!

B

Bump-n-Grind

that will live in your heart forever...

has anything touched you so deep... that it meant more than Gold Frankincense, Myrrh, iPads, diamonds, winning the lottery etc... ?

what has been your perfect moment ??
Seeing everyone come to Chams & having a great time at the Social was a pretty good moment (y)

D

Deleted member 3411

Standing outside a shop in Notting Hill Gate waiting to meet the woman I've been talking to for the last few days thanks to tinder. Then Linda appears around the corner and we immediately hug each other for the first time. Neither of us will forget that moment.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 2610

2016 - so many great times in RL and especially on SS.
Met lots of people who I now consider as friends, plus a few more than just friends..:whistle:.
Few more weeks left for 2016 and then...2017 what will it bring, more fun, friendship and joy
Xxxx :0))

29 November 2016
City
Walsall
For me my highlight was back in april when my mutual friend introduced me to my partner .. 5mins of ****** turned into 5hrs and now living together we are so happy and im so lucky to have her .. 2 holidays down a custody battle and redundancy all just bring us closer we even got centre page pics in the sun after swingfeilds and survived .. roll on 2017 there is a suprise for my bbe .. she will find out in due cause.

Reactions: Pearls