A perv's question for the ladies

• Thread starter Deleted member 15037
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 15037

Ok, I'm an exhibitionist and would love to know if any of our gorgeous ladies on here indulge in a little bit of titillation when out and about. I find it thrilling when either a lady I'm with or one I've seen is wearing a see through blouse & bra, showing stocking tops and suspenders or even, dare I say, wearing a very short skirt with no knickers.

D

Deleted member 16044

Ok, I'm an exhibitionist and would love to know if any of our gorgeous ladies on here indulge in a little bit of titillation when out and about. I find it thrilling when either a lady I'm with or one I've seen is wearing a see through blouse & bra, showing stocking tops and suspenders or even, dare I say, wearing a very short skirt with no knickers.
Too cold for skirts
I don't wear a bra
I would round here get called a hooker for being dressed liked that
If going out for an evening it's okay

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 15037

Sorry about that. I've been here a while, been in the chat rooms quite a few times with nobody else there (in now). Plus I've had no messages. I guess it's a slow process.

D

Deleted member 16044

Sorry about that. I've been here a while, been in the chat rooms quite a few times with nobody else there (in now). Plus I've had no messages. I guess it's a slow process.
Nah am butt ugly and that that.. No need to be sorry
Don't get messages either... I instigated all mine
Not in chat room as in and out cooking my dinner sorry can't be in chat room to nite

19 March 2015
Obviously the thread is for ladies so can’t comment re the OP, but;
Nah am butt ugly and that that.. No need to be sorry
Don't get messages either... I instigated all mine
Not in chat room as in and out cooking my dinner sorry can't be in chat room to nite
Please don’t be so self critical. Don’t say such things about yourself. x
The site has its moments. It can be up and down in waves. It’s also very seasonal.

D

Deleted member 16044

The site has its moments. It can be up and down in waves. It’s also very seasonal.
Can't help how I feel x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

Hang on. Nobody is butt ugly and certainly not you. Please don't put yourself down........and enjoy yer dinner.
Dinner in oven, trying out new recipe.. Bit like here, trying out new people hoping for a dinner of herbs of sex lol

D

Deleted member 15037

Obviously it's your call but if I may suggest take some time to think about it. If you don't want to be on here fair enough. But, if you like the concept of it, cancel your profile and create another and any photos you upload keep anonymous. You'll have noticed that the vast majority are.

D

Deleted member 15037

Have to say that this has diverted somewhat from my pervy lustings!

D

Deleted member 3175

No knickers when out is a tantalising for my other half less is more but I’m a teasing way xxxx
S xxx

Reactions: Colin and MP386
D

Deleted member 16044

Could do with up and down relieve my frustrations, a night out feeling sexy what's that
I never wear a bra. And try to wear my sexiness but not had that feeling in years

D

Deleted member 11852

Even though I have grown in confidence since being on the site I don’t think I would be confident enough to do this outdoors. Indoors would not be a problem lol xx M

Reactions: Colin and MP386
D

Deleted member 15037

Could do with up and down relieve my frustrations, a night out feeling sexy what's that
I never wear a bra. And try to wear my sexiness but not had that feeling in years
Go out anywhere, during the day: a library, for a coffee. Wear stockings and suspenders, no knickers. If you have them love eggs in your cunt. Even a butt plug if you're into that. No one else will know but you'll be in seventh heaven because on top of the physical delight you'll have the wonderful knowledge of how naughty you are and nobody else knows.

• wicked
Reactions: Colin