A Profile You View Has Content Of Fetish, Do You Feel Can/would Or Cant Ask If They Just Swing Too?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Would you meet a fetish dressed couple/single if you viewed profile, but you feel U just a swinger/s

• Yes would ask

• No too nervous to ask as no knowledge, but would like to know more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
We are swingers and enjoy dressing up too, even on occasions a little kinky we been told.
Some say leather skirt lace, thigh highs even mask they feel would be judge by some if attended a swingers party so keep for fetish events as can be deemed as fetish. Some are unable to approach and ask? Do you just swing swap with swingers? Would you ask someone who is a little more kinky as you view there profile pics and say do you just swing? (Unless the profile states otherwise of course)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Interesting question. There is a cross over between Fet/BDSM/Swinging but the boundaries are vaugue and unless taken to extremes does it really matter. Some purists would say yes but how many of us on this site would say, for example that spanking isn't part of swinging?
As for dress, is wearing leather and thigh high boots any more of a fetish than say a lady in underwear, heels, stockings and suspenders. I don't think so, both can be classed as Fetish but some may see one as more acceptable than the other. If I saw someone dressed different at an event then yes I would talk to them and ask what their interests were. We (Therlegs) take some of our BDSM stuff to clubs where they have areas set aside for that purpose. They are swingers clubs and some may think it (BDSM) should be separate but even the clubs themselves recognise that the boundaries between Fet/BDSM/Swinging are blurred. So it doesn't bother me what people do or wear so long as they stick to the clubs rules and aren't annoying/ harming others by their actions.