A Womans Place Is In The Home/kitchen

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I shall take your advice Sir :tiphat:
Well, my other half has many great talents and attributes but I'm afraid cooking isn't one of them. She can burn toast.

So in the interests of eating well, on-time or even at all, I do pretty much all the cooking.

I never learned to drive, so I'm not complaining

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well, my other half has many great talents and attributes but I'm afraid cooking isn't one of them. She can burn toast.

So in the interests of eating well, on-time or even at all, I do pretty much all the cooking.

How it should be then :D

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

But, in answer to the question, I don't believe a woman's place to be anywhere in particular - except where she chooses, perhaps.

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Ah hell lets start a riot. Of course it's where they should be.
Right I have a lawn to cut with a pair of scissors, I may be unavailable for further comment for some time.

24 November 2015
Right I have a lawn to cut with a pair of scissors, I may be unavailable for further comment for some time.
Ai with the food and drink while the mans in the shed with his tools to play with cos thats about all they can manage :rofl::rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 6485

:rofl:. Thinking back to married life, my place was everywhere...including the garden, decorating and having a full time very busy job. The only thing i never did was touch a drill as they terrify me...still do now. Thats what me dads for:rofl:xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I see that cringe emoji @Miss-Sexy-Legs but then I'm banned from cooking in your kitchen so I have no option but to agree, in part, with the question :p

I be digging a big hole here :rofl:

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I will just agree to disagree as I pride my Crown Jewels and would like them left in tact

Reactions: Pearls