Acknowledging All Hellos

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
So you've created you hello thread and everyone welcomes you to the site .
Please be polite in the acknowledgements of all members .
COUPLES = LADIES =GENTS we all say hi to you when you join so say hi back to everyone, it takes mere seconds to respond and can be the difference between making friends and getting that helping hand from other's who have been here awhile and are a font of knowledge .
REMEMBER respect and manners cost nothing but mean so very much to everyone and is returned ten fold in the interaction between members old and new alike

D

Deleted member 3657

Come on now all you members don't forget to say hello back to new members ,they'll more than likely be a little nervous so lets settle those butterflys a wee bit please xx mwah
I know this sounds negative but I have got a little frustrated at the ignorance of some. Both new and one or two longer standing members hence why I've taken a big step back.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The amount of times we've welcomed people on their hello thread or profile page and they cant be arsed to say thank you back, so have more or less given up doing it. N&J xx

Ok firstly this is my personal take on the thread. Secondly @Nigel&Julie this is not directed at you personally but I honestly think what you have said rings true for many others on the site although they haven't replied to it.

I can understand this response. I normally say hello from my (SG) mod account and it's amazing to see how often I, or others get ignored but the SF's for example get a polite reply. It was one of the (but not the only) reasons why the thread was posted by the OP.
However I continue to say hello to newbies, not because I am a mod but because I want those newbies to feel welcome. We all have to start from somewhere and if you do take the effort to create an Hello thread and most other members ignore it you how would you feel?
We aim to be a friendly and inclusive site so first impressions are important and it costs nothing, just a minute of your time.
So I will continue to say hello and hopefully make those newbies feel welcome.

Last edited:
25 July 2016
I will say hello to new members mostly if they have posted pics as most of the new members just sign up and are never seen again

Reactions: Respect2017
L

Leedslad1969

So you've created you hello thread and everyone welcomes you to the site .
Please be polite in the acknowledgements of all members .
COUPLES = LADIES =GENTS we all say hi to you when you join so say hi back to everyone, it takes mere seconds to respond and can be the difference between making friends and getting that helping hand from other's who have been here awhile and are a font of knowledge .
REMEMBER respect and manners cost nothing but mean so very much to everyone and is returned ten fold in the interaction between members old and new alike
Thanks, this is all new to me so just learning the ropes :)