Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Adam And Eves Swinging Club, Manchester

Discussion in 'Swinging Club Reviews' started by The-Gent, 14 December 2017.

1. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

Well we Visited on Tuesday Night around 7.30pm little early but catch bird lol. The owners welcomed us and told us the place starts filling up at 8.00pm so good ! we checked out all the rooms and each one had its own calor Gas heater not that effective. We waited with bated breath (frozen that is) : found the warmest room in the club and made our selves happy. at 11.30 we left the club which was still empty other than the owners we assume! As a swingers club it was miserably a poor relative. wouldn't bother again.

2. Just reading the website doesn't fill me with any good reason to visit. Quite discriminate really.

Pearls likes this.
  3. Admin

Admin Admin

Pearls likes this.
  4. Admin

Admin Admin

I've moved your posts from a different link that I deleted, to this new one after some confusion.. Thanks all.

Therapon and Deleted member 3657 like this.
  5. Antogs

Antogs PV Sprtr

Thanks for your review. It's so helpful to get honest, unbiased reviews of clubs that people would otherwise not be aware of.

Therapon likes this.
  6. SexyNix

SexyNix PV Sprtr

From joining the scene we'd heard nothing but bad reports about Adam & Eves, then reports that they had done some refurbishment and that it was now quite good. So last May bank holiday we thought we'd give it a go. Lets just say, we lasted an hour, just enough time to finish our drinks. Was probably something to do with the day we chose but there was only one other lady in and about a dozen single men. We found the place just dingy and didn't have a good feel so we went to Cupids instead - in our opinion a much, much better club.

7. Thank you so much for such an honest review :)

I had planned to go there one day soon , but from reading reviews on the internet and now yours ...I think we'll give it a miss :)

Therapon, Admin and Pearls like this.
  8. Red-Hot-Ginger

Red-Hot-Ginger VIP Member PV

Was okay, Place it's self was fine nice hot tub. But many single males all very respectful and only 2 couples that didn't seem to hang about pizza was put on the bar and friendly staff . Place is okay'ish but lacking correct ratios and the buzz factor.

9. SexyNix

SexyNix PV Sprtr

We went once last year … won't be returning in a hurry. Left after finishing our drink and went to Cupids instead, far superior club.

Pearls, Red-Hot-Ginger and Admin like this.
  10. I’ve been here once and felt disappointed. As @SexyNix said, Cupids is by far the best bet for a great time in that vicinity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice