Advantages For Single Ladies In Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
First of all this is in no way or means to be offensive or inflammatory. If we can keep it that way, without flaming or causing a shit storm - then great. ;)

One thing we all (mostly) know about, is the advantage of a single lady in the lifestyle - with regards to entry into clubs, parties, events, and so much more.
This is just one example of course.

Do you think this is fair? Do you think it's unfair?
Do you think it's acceptable, or do you think that it's unacceptable?
We all know it's supply/demand etc.

For example, an event may offer single ladies free entry while gents may have to pay (example) £60 or even £90 for entry.

What advantages do you feel that single ladies get from within the lifestyle, that you feel are biased?
This thread applies to everyone by the way... Of course, we openly invite single ladies to have their say too.
This isn't a slant on anyone, or ladies (of course, goes without saying) but some things are a bit OTT. Such as the event entry prices as given above as an example.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Differential entry fees are something I understand the reason for and reluctantly accept, where I have the problem is when the fees are massively out of whack, when single men are paying quadruple (or more) than single women theirs something just plain wrong.

I read elsewhere online how such pricing structures could in fact make things worse for everyone involved the poster argued two points very eloquently one that when men pay large entry sums they are more likely to expect sex from women that have not, her other point and for me is more poignent that such practices mean only wealthy men can afford to be regulars.

D

Deleted member 4493

Yes it has to be acknowledged that there are more single men on the scene than single women - by some magnitude. Perhaps clubs could start charging based on BMI or cock size? you know - go for quality rather than quantity :)

B

Bump-n-Grind

I know there are clubs out there that charge astronomical entry fees for single guys but most clubs charge about the same for entry as a couple

R

r300zx

I personally think that large charges for single men are there to stop the guys that walk past pissed up and think well I'm not getting anywhere in a nightclub so I will go in there. Sites like this one go to lengths to make the membership feel secure about how is looking around the site but the clubs can't do that and if you get a couple of guys in that don't know what goes on then it could turn nasty.
It doesn't seem fair but I can see where it has its uses.

Reactions: rumncock and Pearls
D

Deleted member 4493

I personally think that large charges for single men are there to stop the guys that walk past pissed up and think well I'm not getting anywhere in a nightclub so I will go in there. .

I would like to think that clubs would not allow any pissheads through the doors. (almost ) all the single guys that we've 'entertained' in every club have been kind, respectful and polite. I hope it stays that way

Reactions: rumncock
P

peakcouple

There will always be more single men than single women in clubs, so differential prices just reflect supply and demand. They're a way of encouraging since women to come, and to cut down the numbers of single men.

Early last year we saw a couple of very rough-looking single men arrive at Chams in a new Rolls-Royce (no kidding!) and were standing behind them in the entrance lobby when they were trying to get in without membership. Full marks for the man on the desk, he wouldn't let them in and was courteous and unflappable, even when their request for access became rather threatening. Shows what a great place Chams is - we wouldn't have wanted to be in the club at the same time as them. We've seen pissheads in La Chambre but not Chams, again another plus for our favourite club.

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We have been on the scene nearly five years, and have been going to Chams for four years. We always go on a Saturday night (couples & single females), apart from New Year's Eve. In that time I can count on one hand how many single females we have seen there. But on NYE the place is packed with single men.
I guess the lower price for females is to encourage them to attend such nights, and there will always be single men prepared to pay such high prices. I don't agree with inflated prices for men, they should just have a policy of so many single men each night and request men book in before attending, so not to be turned away once at the club.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
We have been on the scene nearly five years, and have been going to Chams for four years. We always go on a Saturday night (couples & single females), apart from New Year's Eve. In that time I can count on one hand how many single females we have seen there. But on NYE the place is packed with single men.
I guess the lower price for females is to encourage them to attend such nights, and there will always be single men prepared to pay such high prices. I don't agree with inflated prices for men, they should just have a policy of so many single men each night and request men book in before attending, so not to be turned away once at the club.
That's an interesting idea a few years ago I would of said "blah no terrible won't work" but not so much now as electronic systems could be used

B

Bump-n-Grind

My take on the price for entry in club (specifically clubs when single guys pay the same as couples) is this, essentially all guys whether they are single or in a couple pay a premium to enter a club, therefore when we go to a club the lions share of the entry fee is for me to get in, as Mrs G could get in on her own for either nothing or a pretty small fee.
It seems that , as previously mentioned, single guys outweigh single girls & many single girls I've noticed do like to be accompanied by a guy on a couples night

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
D

Deleted member 5247

A really interesting subject that we can debate all day.

As a club going single fem I'd rather pay a fee and know that I'm not going to be seen as a commodity in the club. I have seen first hand many times single guys who appear 'entitled' to grab whatever part of my anatomy they see fit just because they paid a fee on the door. I prefer clubs that charge a reasonable amount and not an extortionate one. Clubs have to make money at the end of the day and they do make the lions share of this through the single guys. I just prefer it when this is not at the expense of me feeling unsafe. Single guys are very important to my club going fun. Just a shame that the few who disregard the etiquette make it uncomfortable for the rest of us.

I agree on the whole that the disproportionate fees are unfair. Guys are important to the scene too. I would love to see a way of evening things up without clubs becoming oversaturated.

D

Deleted member 3411

I was a swingle for years before. Too many SGs ruin the mood. I favour limited number and pre-booking only for SGs just as VA do, but hyped prices sound wrong and counterproductive. I also fail to see how anybody thinks just because somebody can spend more money makes them a better class of person to have in a club. I always like to remind people that single guys are just men from a couple who doesn't have a partner not a different species.....

D

Deleted member 3411

I would also add that there are many couples and Single Ladies who want single guys. Whenever I went on a Friday I would regularly meet couples who wanted a single guy to join them so the girl could have for the attentions of more than one man. There are a couple of ladies here who aren't into girls, these people want in fact need a Friday night. Much as you would say that there are the men from couples to play with it doesn't always work for a single girl to get involved with the guy from a couple whilst his partner's just sits idly by

24 November 2015
Id like to think I would be treated the same as everyone else in regards to payment prices, a lot of clubs are members only so why should the single females pay less than a single gent or a couple.
In recent years I have started attending more as a couple rather than a single female as I feel its a little less pressure and am more relaxed about the evening and can enjoy myself more

D

Deleted member 3411

Id like to think I would be treated the same as everyone else in regards to payment prices, a lot of clubs are members only so why should the single females pay less than a single gent or a couple.
In recent years I have started attending more as a couple rather than a single female as I feel its a little less pressure and am more relaxed about the evening and can enjoy myself more
You see when I was last talked this situation with another club ( won't say which so that I'm not disparaging them) I was told that you can't just turn up with an a lady and to get in as a couple you have to be registered as a couple before hand and once you do as a couple you could never come again unless she came with you.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
24 November 2015
You see when I was last talked this situation with another club ( won't say which so that I'm not disparaging them) I was told that you can't just turn up with an a lady and to get in as a couple you have to be registered as a couple before hand and once you do as a couple you could never come again unless she came with you.
I suppose it depends on the individual club and their rules I started off as a cple then went single frmale but I did attend with a member of the club we are members of as a couple on a fair few occasions althou in saying that they know of me and maybe they make allowances for that so im not made to feel inadequate

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
T

Tigress

I'd love to see a guy try to 'grab' a part of me, because he feels he's entitled... I think I'd be showing him the door pretty sharpish. At the VA I have never felt intimidated or pressured at all. In fact the opposite, I've had to make the first move. And I know that they are very strict on 'No' means no.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Personally i think prices should be the same for all and if clubs want to limit the ammount of single guys then they can do this at the door.
Im not really sure what other benefits single ladies get other than the title of elusive unicorns lol. (No offence intended btw) xxx

13 January 2017
City
Crewe
Going to clubs as a couple is great but the way I'm programmed I don't think I would pay the prices to get into these clubs unless the rules where a herded too.
I mean the blokes need to police themselves if 1 bloke is being a dick all the other should say ** ands exclude him etc.
My Mrs say any bloke that dosent ask she will "snap his cock off " as some take liberties. It's great when the woman takes charge and demands what she wants.
Think it would be much better if all single blokes stayed downstairs and women couples grabbed them just like in Roman times ?
I just like to be used and abused

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
With regards to single men behaving, we had never had a problem. We have been to Chameleons four times when it's been open to all and never been troubled by single men.
We did have one incident with a male who was part of a couple who kept groping Mrs Brum, she told him to f- off and we then reported him to staff. Never seen him again

D

Deleted member 4493

Personally i think prices should be the same for all and if clubs want to limit the ammount of single guys then they can do this at the door.
Im not really sure what other benefits single ladies get other than the title of elusive unicorns lol. (No offence intended btw) xxx

Yup - possibly a guest list for men which could work