After-meet Highs...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Don't you just love them?
Whether driving back same/following day, or in the house and after your guest(s) have left - do you get those highs?
We always have done and it usually ends up with us ripping each other's clothes off and having seriously passionate, steamy and hot sex. Very lustful.
Depending on what we did and who we met et al, this can last from 1-2 days, to a week. We always have this high and wow it's just lustful.
I'm currently edging HRH though at the moment so she doesn't like me very much, :rofl: but we've had some great fun over the last 24+ hours.
What about you? Enjoy it? Get them or not? Do you then end up having that ripping clothes off, on the floor or kitchen table sex? :D :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes - I love, a few days later, the whispered "so tell me what you thought when I....." or "I thought it was horny when you and....", then going on to re-live a certain part or a particular scene of the evening.

Given myself a hard on just thinking about it now! :sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Yes - I love, a few days later, the whispered "so tell me what you thought when I....." or "I thought it was horny when you and....", then going on to re-live a certain part or a particular scene of the evening.

You randy bugger :sneaky:
But yes precisely that. All of it :D ;)

Reactions: GeoffRy and Antogs
9 September 2017
Good one (y)
Obviously different for me (single guy etc)

But, as I've mentioned before, if I go a long while without sex I tend to switch off that part of my brain and won't think about it.

Then when I do have sex I just can't stop thinking about it for weeks after to such an extent it starts driving me crazy and makes me do stupid things.
:confused:
So you could say my post sexy encounter high can last weeks (God help me :eek:)

The only real solution is to have sex again (unfortunately not just any old sex will do, it has to be good sex with someone I actually want to have sex with :rofl::rofl:)

Antogs

19 March 2015
Well, I know it's tricky but I am hoping that you still get highs and still then reminisce and get fruity afterwards. (y)
Good one (y)

But, as I've mentioned before, if I go a long while without sex I tend to switch off that part of my brain and won't think about it.

Then when I do have sex I just can't stop thinking about it for weeks after to such an extent it starts driving me crazy and makes me do stupid things.
:confused:
So you could say my post sexy encounter high can last weeks (God help me :eek:)

The only real solution is to have sex again (unfortunately not just any old sex will do, it has to be good sex with someone I actually want to have sex with :rofl::rofl:)

Antogs
Which you clearly do :D ;)

Reactions: GeoffRy and Antogs
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
What about you? Enjoy it? Get them or not? Do you then end up having that ripping clothes off, on the floor or kitchen table sex? :D :sneaky:

I was on a bit of a bender last month and bagged some chap and we had a quite spectacular night of fun... and then being a greedy sort, I was on my way home when another opportunity presented itself and I took it... and it was fine... under normal circumstances it would have ranked as a good experience with a very tidy person... but it came on the heels of the night before and I just went... Meh.

Note to self: be more careful

S

Sammy

For me the highs are huge
Love talking about it few days after , it's interesting when the wow points are the same for those involved

Alternatively when your talking and you think .....ohhh it that what was happening then.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Have to agree its mind blowing and its what keeps us looking for play mates. The high sometimes lasts for days with the need to have rampant sex is massive.

Reactions: GeoffRy
19 March 2015
I was on a bit of a bender last month and bagged some chap and we had a quite spectacular night of fun... and then being a greedy sort, I was on my way home when another opportunity presented itself and I took it... and it was fine... under normal circumstances it would have ranked as a good experience with a very tidy person... but it came on the heels of the night before and I just went... Meh.

Note to self: be more careful
Hmm yes an anticlimax of sorts due to the previous fun factor. Shame...
For me the highs are huge
Love talking about it few days after , it's interesting when the wow points are the same for those involved
Yes now that’s interesting when the highs are shared between you.. whether two three or more. Three usually in our case but the odd exception with a couple :sneaky:
Have to agree its mind blowing and its what keeps us looking for play mates. The high sometimes lasts for days with the need to have rampant sex is massive.
Absolutely and it’s that which I mean. Where it’s rampant and lustful sex for days afterwards. Phew. ;)
Not experienced it yet. But looking forward to it
It will happen sooner rather than later hopefully. When it does, is ecstatic. ;)

Reactions: GeoffRy and Sammy
D

Deleted member 6127

I should say so...takes a few days to calm down from the rush. We do like to chat about what took place and does get a bit heated then...

When’s the next meet due oooo :0)) T

D

Deleted member 3175

God yes having had our first proper meets this year, the after affect has been amazing, talking about it, memories flashing back and then the absolute lust you have for your other half is amazing! Just going for a cold shower! S x

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
What you don't realise though, is that we're also jealous of the position you're in; just starting out, unsure of what's going to happen, all the possibilities lying ahead of you, the butterflies in the stomach.... it's a very exciting time in the 'swinger experience' (y)
Yes very true it really is. The whole butterfly effect and experience of your first ever liaison- is something very unique and ‘Nillas will never understand it. ;)

19 March 2015

Ommm. Going back on this one! :p