Age Ranges

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Tigress

Hi all,

I often see age range preferences on people's profiles and I would like to add my two penneth worth on the subject...

Whilst on paper, age can seem important, in my experience it has proved inconsequential.

I visit the VA often and have played with young and old. Youngsters often have enthusiasm and stamina, whereas older people have lots of lovely experience to call on.

I personally prefer an older man, but it doesn't mean I haven't had fun with people much much younger than me.

I just wanted to raise the point. Keep an open mind. You might be pleasantly surprised...

D

Deleted member 1030

Age ranges are, as far as we're concerned, just a guide. It's certainly not a hard and fast rule and we'll happily play with someone outside our stated range, if the spark is there :)

M

meet_the_fockers

My partner is 16yrs my junior.. but out of the two of us, hes the victor Meldrew! Apart from his music choice! :eek:

For me people don't always portray the age, they are. In either looks or the way they act.
Ive known 20yr olds with the maturity of a 40yr old and vica versa.
So for me age doesnt play a huge part in choosing play mates.. unless of course theyre ridiculously young.
If its there its there isnt it.. if i where to play in a club for eg.. i wouldnt say halt stop how old are you? That would just be rude. X

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We have an age range set but its more of a guide line really because if we had an attraction to someone who was older or younger and we got on then we would go with it. Age does mean nothing its just a number although we would feel a bit odd playing with someone or a couple in that fact who was near the age of our parents but otherwise go with the flow. If it feels right then why not.

T

Tigress

My gorgeous @billy55 is technically old enough to be my father and my some members of my family said very cruel things when we got together. I guess that's one of the reasons I like to ask people to keep an open mind. He's amazing and I couldn't find a sexier husband if I tried. And I've tried a few men recently lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My gorgeous @billy55 is technically old enough to be my father and my some members of my family said very cruel things when we got together. I guess that's one of the reasons I like to ask people to keep an open mind. He's amazing and I couldn't find a sexier husband if I tried. And I've tried a few men recently lol.
Yes know that feeling with @Admin a couple of years younger than myself :whistle: I was the scarlet woman, everyone hated me :eek::rolleyes:

N

No longer with us

I can see the attraction ;)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Your happy and that's far more important than age. My mum for no reason detests Neil and has said some very hurtful things but I can't change how she feels even if she is wrong. Neil is the love of my life I wouldn't be without him.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Your happy and that's far more important than age. My mum for no reason detests Neil and has said some very hurtful things but I can't change how she feels even if she is wrong. Neil is the love of my life I wouldn't be without him.
It's very sad and we went through it, to piss everyone off and keep my scarlet woman status I got married in red :D

D

Deleted member 3175

Agreed sort of :X3: age range for us is just a number, it does all depend on the person themselves as others have said.

But saying that, if the person is close to the age of our parents then It maybe a no go, but you just don't know till you've tried it! :lol:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It looks like everyone here is of the same opinion regarding age. We are 34 and 36 and set our age range up to 45 as a guidance. That doesn't mean on your 46th birthday we'd say "no thank you".
I think it just shows our preference, however if the chemistry is there we definitely wouldn't let a number get in our way.

Cameron Diaz don't worry you still have an open invite in our house.

BNK
X

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It looks like everyone here is of the same opinion regarding age. We are 34 and 36 and set our age range up to 45 as a guidance. That doesn't mean on your 46th birthday we'd say "no thank you".
I think it just shows our preference, however if the chemistry is there we definitely wouldn't let a number get in our way.

Cameron Diaz don't worry you still have an open invite in our house.

BNK
X
Agree it's just a guideline, Cameron Diaz is gorgeous you got impeccable taste (y)

Reactions: Therapon