Alcohol

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
Not been out on "the pop" for a few years now. It used to be lager and whiskey chasers, not just any old whiskey but a decent one if they had one. Because of my kidney failure I've had to try and limit fluid volume, so after a couple of pints it would be neat whisky all the way until the desired result was acheived and I'd wobble off home. These days if I have a drink it's dark rum with ginger ale but it's not that often I've still not opened the bottle I got last Christmas.

17 September 2020
Not been out on "the pop" for a few years now. It used to be lager and whiskey chasers, not just any old whiskey but a decent one if they had one. Because of my kidney failure I've had to try and limit fluid volume, so after a couple of pints it would be neat whisky all the way until the desired result was acheived and I'd wobble off home. These days if I have a drink it's dark rum with ginger ale but it's not that often I've still not opened the bottle I got last Christmas.
I do love a nice run mmm tbf