All About Balls

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
39314-11.jpg OK this is aimed at the ladies as men would not be able to insert them but you may join in the thread gents so please feel free.
I bought some love balls about 3 yrs ago and they are designed to tighten up your pelvic floor muscles and to enhance sexual pleasure. When I first go these I was very excited to start using them and Neil popped them in one morning and I went out to the shops with them in but to be honest I wasn't getting much from them and couldn't work out all the hype about these, I tried them for a car journey I also remember jumping up and down with them in and could not work out why women said they gave a lot of pleasure, So they have been sat in their box for months and months unused.

Last night I decided to try them again having been with Neil for 3 and a half years and after a lot of G spot stimulation. My experience was so much different and even though I was not moving about they felt amazing not to the point of orgasm but just wow, well after doing that for 2 hours I was horny as hell and had to have some relief as Neil being on the other end of a camera as I was at my mum's he wasn't around to help out you get the gist haha.

Before I made my way back to Neil this morning I popped them back in and I have to say it was the most pleasant 20 minute walk I have had and I must of left passers by wondering what i was smiling at. Took them out after 3 hrs and was horny as hell again and could not keep my hands off Neil who was more than happy to satisfy my desires :sneaky:.

So ladies have you got any experience of these love balls and gents have you had any experience of ladies you have had sex with that have wore these balls :);)

Reactions: Colin and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Before I made my way back to Neil this morning I popped them back in and I have to say it was the most pleasant 20 minute walk I have had and I must of left passers by wondering what i was smiling at. Took them out after 3 hrs and was horny as hell again and could not keep my hands off Neil who was more than happy to satisfy my desires :sneaky:.
Corrrrr blimey that took some balls! :D :rofl: x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Interesting thread though. Hopefully others can offer the same kind of input too. (y) :)

T

The_Bibas

I have used them and agree that there are mixed results.. However buy a pocket bullet and insert that at the same time..
Be interesting to see what you think..
I couldn't get off the bus..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have used them and agree that there are mixed results.. However buy a pocket bullet and insert that at the same time..
Be interesting to see what you think..
I couldn't get off the bus..

XxxBibaxxX
I must give that a try :)

D

Deleted member 3657

View attachment 35247 OK this is aimed at the ladies as men would not be able to insert them but you may join in the thread gents so please feel free.
I bought some love balls about 3 yrs ago and they are designed to tighten up your pelvic floor muscles and to enhance sexual pleasure. When I first go these I was very excited to start using them and Neil popped them in one morning and I went out to the shops with them in but to be honest I wasn't getting much from them and couldn't work out all the hype about these, I tried them for a car journey I also remember jumping up and down with them in and could not work out why women said they gave a lot of pleasure, So they have been sat in their box for months and months unused.

Last night I decided to try them again having been with Neil for 3 and a half years and after a lot of G spot stimulation. My experience was so much different and even though I was not moving about they felt amazing not to the point of orgasm but just wow, well after doing that for 2 hours I was horny as hell and had to have some relief as Neil being on the other end of a camera as I was at my mum's he wasn't around to help out you get the gist haha.

So ladies have you got any experience of these love balls and gents have you had any experience of ladies you have had sex with that have wore these balls :);)
Sorry but when you said you jumped up and down all I could think of was this...200w.gif

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 6485

Got a remote control egg and it's amazing got it from lovehoney bout 10 pound it's a lilac colour and very strong fantastic for clitoral stimulation
I got one of them. But im guessing you need someone else to operate the remote as it just doesnt have the same effect when you DIY :unsure:

Reactions: Therapon