All Hail The Bosses

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Ok so this is not really a forum thread but please add your thoughts.
I personally want to thank the site owners/admin for this site and what it is doing for the lifestyle/marriages/sex lives of all members. It has done wonders for us and we have only been members for two months, it is so inspiring to know that there are other couples/singles with a similar outlook to the whole monogamy/swinging, fun appreciation of life and its pleasures to be enjoyed by all with the right outlook.
I read earlier in the site update thread that revenues generated by site supporters might not cover running costs and are covered by the owners. Again THANK YOU and remember all of you members this is a site run by swingers for swingers that is not just about getting money from sex starved people desperate for a shag. Its about bringing us all together for meets yes but more for the social side of knowing there are others out there like you.
So anyone who is not a site supporter and enjoys the site, lets all support these guys and pay our way. Marketing push over lets get back to naughtiness and all swing life by pleasurably.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Also if we all post our praise here then people who follow us but don't subscribe might read this and decide to DO THEIR LITTLE BIT, because if this site is running on a monthly deficit then logically it will eventually close and we will be forced to go back to those other sites where you are just a source of income rather than an appreciated member of a like minded group.

8 July 2018
Ok so this is not really a forum thread but please add your thoughts.
I personally want to thank the site owners/admin for this site and what it is doing for the lifestyle/marriages/sex lives of all members. It has done wonders for us and we have only been members for two months, it is so inspiring to know that there are other couples/singles with a similar outlook to the whole monogamy/swinging, fun appreciation of life and its pleasures to be enjoyed by all with the right outlook.
I read earlier in the site update thread that revenues generated by site supporters might not cover running costs and are covered by the owners. Again THANK YOU and remember all of you members this is a site run by swingers for swingers that is not just about getting money from sex starved people desperate for a shag. Its about bringing us all together for meets yes but more for the social side of knowing there are others out there like you.
So anyone who is not a site supporter and enjoys the site, lets all support these guys and pay our way. Marketing push over lets get back to naughtiness and all swing life by pleasurably.
I completely agree, with out this site I would never have met the amazing people I have!
So, a very huge thank you!:D
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: Ahabs
D

Deleted member 11852

Also if we all post our praise here then people who follow us but don't subscribe might read this and decide to DO THEIR LITTLE BIT, because if this site is running on a monthly deficit then logically it will eventually close and we will be forced to go back to those other sites where you are just a source of income rather than an appreciated member of a like minded group.
We have not long joined you guys and girls but are already making friends, even though we haven’t met you yet. Admin are the best and helped us out a lot in the first couple of weeks and are always there jf you need them. Thank you, you are all amazing. Really gutted we won’t be there tomorrow night, hope to see you all soon M and W xxxx

14 February 2017
City
London
Here here, I like the opportunity the site brings to put names to faces, and whatever fun comes along... bring it on :)