Any Other Really Tame Fetishes?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

ThingTwo

As fetishes go, this is tame. But there's not much that feels better to me than nails across my back, arse and stomach.
This means I notice nails. I like nails that look like good bum scratchers :p

Do you have a tame fetish?

Reactions: Therapon
T

ThingTwo

Hi Joe! Nice to see a familiar book and pair of boxers!

I thought your fetish was young thick blokes (deliberate homograph for you) with nice tits ;)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I think you may have confused me with some other brand name pervert.

I have a new thing for...

...married men.

:D

T

ThingTwo

LMFAO

Very good.

I always thought your fetish had something to do with voyeurism, there is a level on which you enjoy being watched ;)

Could be wrong
... or you could be right. But watched anonymously. Unraveling that part of me would be one hell of a fucking expensive therapy program :-s

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
... or you could be right. But watched anonymously. Unraveling that part of me would be one hell of a fucking expensive therapy program :-s
Yeah, it fits the profile.

But technically a fetish is a sine qua non in a person's sex life - ie they find it difficult to enjoy sex without it and it can become countre-productive.

In those terms, I don't really have any fetishes. Not sure "the other person being attractive" counts as one :D

Quite straightforwards, see. Dull, even.

T

ThingTwo

Yeah, it fits the profile.

But technically a fetish is a sine qua non in a person's sex life - ie they find it difficult to enjoy sex without it and it can become countre-productive.

In those terms, I don't really have any fetishes. Not sure "the other person being attractive" counts as one :D

Quite straightforwards, see. Dull, even.
Because it's just a word we can use it in any way. So I see "fetish" as the best way to describe my unusually strong attraction to, and gratification from, nicely painted nails. Especially when they're raked across my skin leaving marks to show where they've been!!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Because it's just a word we can use it in any way. So I see "fetish" as the best way to describe my unusually strong attraction to, and gratification from, nicely painted nails. Especially when they're raked across my skin leaving marks to show where they've been!!
Then we'll follow your very reasonable definition and leave the psychoanalysis out of it ;)

In that case tho' I do have a bit of a thing for married/partnered men - just all that hope and desire all wrapped up in a little ball of terror... but you wouldn't want to psychoanalyze that either :D

Reactions: ThingTwo
D

Deleted member 8626

Not sure you'd class this as particularly tame but have a things for bitting not like removing clumps of flesh from your body but nice Sensual playful bitting especially around the nipple area. Both giving and receiving. Anybody else get turned on by this. ;)

Reactions: Pearls