Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

App Help

Discussion in 'FAQ's, Help & Suggestions' started by 2hunters, 23 February 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! just downloaded the app for my phone and I can't log in, the app just hangs when I put in any details, even putting in the wrong password deliberately to check if there was any message to come back doesn't work, any ideas?

Px

• Like Like x 3
  2. @Admin will answer this one

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Hi,
    Yes we currently have known issues after migrating our servers last week. We're hoping to get it fixed ASAP.
    It's a known bug for now and the best thing I can suggest, is use a browser for the time being.
    What you will lose in doing so, is the ability to Voice call and video call (Cam) from your mobiles.
    Sorry for the inconvenience but we will roll out a fix as soon as humanly possible.
    Many thanks for your understanding.
    Thanks @Brumcouple2013 for the tag. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Thanks for letting me know @Admin much appreciated! will be patient then :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Admin

You're welcome and thank you. Hopefully we can get it sorted ASAP. Moving servers caused a plethora of issues, some mostly unexpected..
    Many thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Admin

Locked, thanks for your contributions all. :) x

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice