Approach

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

For those that know me you know that I am shy and not forthcoming..
I do tend to jump in feet first when I see something that interests me.. None of this "how is your day going" rubbish.
But I do think I scare some of my prey away..
So I obviously need lessons..

What is your approach when you are trying to get someone's attention?
XxxBibaxxX

T

Tigress

Perhaps try to have an awareness that other people have feelings and are not always confident in themselves. Maybe they are worried that if you are that blunt, you may be the same on a potential meet.

On the other hand, if people can't handle you the way you are, they may not be the sort you'd have fun with...

To get someone's attention, I probably would start with a bit of chit chat, rather than going in guns blazing. But that's just me x

T

The_Bibas

I find you a pleasure to speak with and always been a support to me.

You are you and please don't change that the people who are lucky enough to meet you know your amazing too. I think nerves are natural and can be hard to read on both sides. I personally get nervous approaching the subject of a meet and can struggle for the right words. Maybe the people you approach are very shy like yourself (and many others) so may just take that little bit longer to arrange?. xx
I am only shy in groups..
One on one I am more of a predator being honest..
I do try to soften my approach but this is a fecking sex site so I don't give two hoots what the weather is like..
Soz

Brutalbiba
Xx

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Seriously all the answers you need to approach someone is usually in their profile.
It's not rocket science. Although using the treynor measure and correlation to word the approach correctly and get the most positive ratio response would be beneficial...
But I am sure you would be forgiven..
Not by me though..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
From what i remember you are pretty confident in who you are, if you have scared someone away would they have been really your prey?

It all depends on what you really want if you want something more than boytoys to use and lose after your done with them i guess spending more time getting to know them would be best but otherwise just have fun like you are right now i doubt you would find yourself low in demand

But i cant really give advice since well i can be pretty shy at times

T

The_Bibas

From what i remember you are pretty confident in who you are, if you have scared someone away would they have been really your prey?

It all depends on what you really want if you want something more than boytoys to use and lose after your done with them i guess spending more time getting to know them would be best but otherwise just have fun like you are right now i doubt you would find yourself low in demand

But i cant really give advice since well i can be pretty shy at times
Get to know them... Hmmm.. Dating site?
LOL

How are you doing anyway..
Been ages..
X

M

meet_the_fockers

Blimey and it was all going so well!!
Get her clousey.. :D xx
Dont be scared shes a pink pussycat! ;)
Xx

D

Deleted member 3411

Being shy is always my biggest problem (Ste) not helped by the fact men are expected to do all the running. We would welcome approaches so long as they don't mind if we don't jump straight into bed...well normally. There's a few we'd like to make an approach to/at right now but we're still not sure how....

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Being shy is always my biggest problem (Ste) not helped by the fact men are expected to do all the running. We would welcome approaches so long as they don't mind if we don't jump straight into bed...well normally. There's a few we'd like to make an approach to/at right now but we're still not sure how....
Just take a large brave pill and send a pm (y) 50/50 chance of a yes please, perhaps those you are pm are feeling the same way, you have nothing to loose but a bit of pride if rejected, but everything to gain if accepted...N&J xx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
For those that know me you know that I am shy and not forthcoming..
I do tend to jump in feet first when I see something that interests me.. None of this "how is your day going" rubbish.
So I obviously need lessons..

What is your approach when you are trying to get someone's attention?
XxxBibaxxX
Always scared of u girls x

T

The_Bibas

Isn't getting to know someone the best way to know if you'll have fun together?
I have found most single men of them are liars regardless. Especially the ones I am after. Most are on sites like this behind the scenes so their wives and girlfriends don't find out..
Yet to be proven wrong on that point..
I find that they open up over time once I agree to see them.. That's when they let their guard down..
In the early days I did spend /waste time trying to get to know them but they still did not show..
I am sure there are genuine ones but they don't usually fit my profile..
No I would rather put the effort in if they bother to turn up to the social..
Really don't have time for people's online fantasy and lies.
Blunt but hey..
XxxBibaxxX

T

Tigress

I have found most single men of them are liars regardless. Especially the ones I am after. Most are on sites like this behind the scenes so their wives and girlfriends don't find out..
I find that they open up over time once I agree to see them.. That's when they let their guard down..
In the early days I did spend /waste time trying to get to know them but they still did not show..
Blunt but hey..
XxxBibaxxX
Interesting. Thankfully not the experience I've had.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Erm you shy, I have spoken to you in chat and I don't see anything shy about you.. (y)

D

Deleted member 3411

Erm you shy, I have spoken to you in chat and I don't see anything shy about you.. (y)
Er...yes. I'm not as bad as I used to be. I think chatting is easier here (net brevado) but actually making an approach with someone you fancy....don't get me wrong though I'm not all mouth no trousers, once over that 'hump' I settle and the true me comes out.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Er...yes. I'm not as bad as I used to be. I think chatting is easier here (net brevado) but actually making an approach with someone you fancy....don't get me wrong though I'm not all mouth no trousers, once over that 'hump' I settle and the true me comes out.
(y)

D

Deleted member 3657

Blunt but hey..
XxxBibaxxX
I am in no doubt that your experiences make you feel this way. I expect it is guys who think they can get a quick fuck from strikingly hot woman. Who wouldn't want that????
I know I don't fit your profile, hence why I've never even tried, however, it makes this lifestyle a minefield for genuine single guys like myself who do try to make the effort but more often than not get ignored as we are not trusted from the first minute. I've seen your past twitter and the shit you dealt with. Not fully, granted but hopefully you realise that there some of who are genuine and would show up.

T

The_Bibas

I am in no doubt that your experiences make you feel this way. I expect it is guys who think they can get a quick fuck from strikingly hot woman. Who wouldn't want that????
I know I don't fit your profile, hence why I've never even tried, however, it makes this lifestyle a minefield for genuine single guys like myself who do try to make the effort but more often than not get ignored as we are not trusted from the first minute. I've seen your past twitter and the shit you dealt with. Not fully, granted but hopefully you realise that there some of who are genuine and would show up.
Hi duck..
Of course there are real men around. It's just they don't fit what I want.
I have a few nice trusted regulars.. But again I know that they use this scene to sneak around from other hidden commitments.. That information comes out gradually for reasons I fully understand..
In clubs etc again no one really knows the truth...we choose to believe, we choose to trust.. It does not not mean that we know the real person.. Everyone wears a mask... Puts on a different face..
I choose to accept that this is the case and go on instinct and it saves bucket loads of bullshit..
Social.. Drinks.. Then hotel room or taxi..
Simple and I don't have to look at their snotty kids pics, listen to the breakup shite or browse the wedding album..
Then we see each other again until one of us gets bored.. Usually me due to the fact that I discovered the Bull they are hiding..
I have my own shite to deal with..
I don't need others baggage.
This is escapism.. It's not real.. So I keep it that way..
Having sex with man you think he is usually is better than having sex with the man you know and all his issues..
I am Not a councillor nor am I looking for a friend with emotional attachment.
I see my men socially too.. We text we laugh.. They are part of my life but it's gradual..
Bibabitch and I don't care.
Xx

Reactions: Pearls