Are Gay Marriages Are Wrong?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Taken from a thread earlier as a suggestion to debate about. (cheers Joe ;) )
Okay so you may have seen this in the news recently about a senior in the Army, male to female transgender. They're now married and living in married quarters.
Times are changing. But are they? This was rewteeted by us and one immediate reply was "Weirdo".
The person who posted this is 19, so not old blood.
Are we still in times where it's wrong for same sex marriages to happen, in the eyes of some people?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes I think society is more tolerant today of the same sex partnerships but unfortunately there are still far to many people who see this as unaccepatable for various reasons, whether it be their religious belief, fearof change, or simply because their circle of friends would shun them for supporting the idea. At least today homosexuality isn't a criminal offence. Having said that, with HIV treatment becoming less effective I can see public opinion changing again and taking two steps back.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Dont really give a toss who marries who tbh. So long as it has no effect on my life then i dont really care what folks do.
Having said that i really dont believe peoples attitudes to sexuality, Race, Religion and such things have changed its just less socially acceptable to say in public.