Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Are Swingers...

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Lips_Pearls, 11 October 2019.

Are people who swing of a higher educational standard or not?

1. Yes. Overqualified if anything.

2. No. Qualifications don't come into this.

3. Meh, I don't even understand and just wanna shag tbh m8

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Overall, do you think people who choose to swing can be defined by intelligence?

Is there an intelligence factor at play or not?
    A poll can be easily added, but wording would be difficult as not to be biased any way.

So in your experience and opinion, are swingers on average, a higher intelligence or not?

Have to poll this. :D x

• Like Like x 1
  2. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

I don’t think it makes a difference, as far as ‘intelligence’ as its commonly understood, or just clever people (qualifications be damned). I’ve known people in the scene with high powered jobs, who are blisteringly smart… and people who left school at 16 and have worked on a factory production line.

I’d suggest that for most people in the scene, being emotionally mature is more important. There are those who aren’t (but have other qualities that make up for it) but most people I’ve known in this lifestyle are emotionally mature, able to separate ‘sex’ and ‘love’, respecting both… while appreciating their differences.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  3. uk2002

uk2002 PV Sprtr

Average
    Some think, wrongly, that a Jaffa Cake is a biscuit
    and the bright ones know it's a cake

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Errrrm...are you trying to say I am not bright??? Lol xxx M

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. LizandChris

LizandChris PV Sprtr

This I think, is the difference between those of us who can and those of us who cant

• Like Like x 2
  6. LizandChris

LizandChris PV Sprtr

However being able to use the quote system on the forums correctly is fortunately not a deal breaker

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

I'm trying to decide between option 2 and option 3 :)

Tbh, no I don't think swingers as a group are any more or less intelligent than any other groups of people.
    I think @fincon has a valid point when he said
    but I would also add that being socially adept (not sure that's the right word) is also important.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

I don't think intelligence has anything to do with it..or at least definitely not for us anyway..we are more interested in friendship and fun..we have had some great conversations with people we have met from this site ..and lots of fun too and everyone with a different degree of intellect ..after all swingers come from all walks of life plus if people are interesting to chat with and fun to be with then that is the biggest part for us..if the connection is there then surely that is all that matters..well that's just my opinion from what I've experienced in the last 12 months..w..:D

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SteveandDebs

SteveandDebs PV Sprtr

Well obviously anyone who plays with us is smarter than the average bear. They make good choices anyway :whistle:

• Impressive Impressive x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

True, with a caveat. One of the things I liked about The Paradise Spa (nee The Blue Lagoon) was how much of an effort everyone - owners and patrons alike - made to welcome new people. More than a few people said that this lifestyle was the only place they felt, to use your words, socially adept.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport Sprtr

I have no idea :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice