Are we looking in the wrong place

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
It's just that there don't seem to be many socials/munches advertised on the site.

We've looked in meets & Events but there seem to be very few.

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
Ive tagged you in a couple of up and coming socials ,there are a lot of events happening at the vanilla alternative also including the festival of fun ,there are also a few member cum dine with me/us meets to maybe put your name to ,hope these help you both x

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Ive tagged you in a couple of up and coming socials ,there are a lot of events happening at the vanilla alternative also including the festival of fun ,there are also a few member cum dine with me/us meets to maybe put your name to ,hope these help you both x

Unfortunately although Swansea sounds like just what I was talking about it is a bit too far for us to travel.

You could always add a meet of your own N&J xx

That could certainly be an option if we can generate enough interest in the London area :)

We used to organise swingers munches in various pubs in the London area, usually with the option of going to a club afterwards.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Unfortunately although Swansea sounds like just what I was talking about it is a bit too far for us to travel

Really? Waltham Abbey to Swansea 210 miles (approx) we just done that for a social @ Birmingham, and we have done further,
sometimes you have to just put the leg work in. N&J xx

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Really? Waltham Abbey to Swansea 210 miles (approx) we just done that for a social @ Birmingham, and we have done further,
sometimes you have to just put the leg work in. N&J xx

The problem is that although Debs works Mon-Fri I work weekends and have Mon-Tues off. Going to Swansea means 2 days off for me and I'm self employed. Something nearer will mean I can work Saturday and just take the Sunday off :)

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
The problem is that although Debs works Mon-Fri I work weekends and have Mon-Tues off. Going to Swansea means 2 days off for me and I'm self employed. Something nearer will mean I can work Saturday and just take the Sunday off :)
Know what you are saying now you've explained your situation. N&J xx