Are you still comfortable about meeting up..

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

I've been thinking about the replies I received to another thread and it got me thinking are people still uncomfortable about meeting up after everything that has happened in the last couple of years.. We have gone past that point now and are quite happy to start meeting again.. I'm a great believer in the life's too short theory... What does everybody else think... W.... ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think with me age is a factor, I’m not getting any younger and almost the wrong side of 50 :eek: the scary thing is, we started this when I was in my late twenties:noidy: so I guess it’s down too, do I want to carry on being all wrinkly:rofl:

17 August 2021
Regardless of whether you are on the " listen to the government they would never lie to us for political gain" or on the " why is the government locking us down while they go to parties " side, everything you do in life carries a risk of death. You have to weigh the odds of death against the odds of dying by everyday things.
For years before covid, the seasonal flu killed people.
Unless you are in a high risk group, I see no reason not to meet.
The chance of catching covid is low and the chances of dying from covid is low. Most people recover .
Government leaders get the latest and best reports and advice on covid and they have never wore masks or social distanced, unless someone was watching.

D

Deleted member 11852

I think with me age is a factor, I’m not getting any younger and almost the wrong side of 50 :eek: the scary thing is, we started this when I was in my late twenties:noidy: so I guess it’s down too, do I want to carry on being all wrinkly:rofl:
Now I feel ancient lol. I must be one of the oldest women on here but I have to admit I have never felt more confident or sexy about myself. This site has brought out the best in me. Xxx M

Last edited by a moderator:
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
We are happy to meet up, what has happened over the last couple of years isn't going to go away in a hurry and tbh given the fact we still have to go shopping, still work and are in contact with others everyday the risk of meeting is no greater than the risk of daily life. As for age we are older and I'm definitely wrinkly but it's for others to judge us. If we don't fit the young gym fit body image then tough, we are who we are and we aren't about to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 11852

We are happy to meet up, what has happened over the last couple of years isn't going to go away in a hurry and tbh given the fact we still have to go shopping, still work and are in contact with others everyday the risk of meeting is no greater than the risk of daily life. As for age we are older and I'm definitely wrinkly but it's for others to judge us. If we don't fit the young gym fit body image then tough, we are who we are and we aren't about to chance.
I totally agree with what you are saying. If people don’t like who you are tough. Noone has the right to judge anyone else. xx M ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I've been thinking about the replies I received to another thread and it got me thinking are people still uncomfortable about meeting up after everything that has happened in the last couple of years.. We have gone past that point now and are quite happy to start meeting again.. I'm a great believer in the life's too short theory... What does everybody else think... W.... ??
It’s not something that worries me I have met some during this time , but at the moment time has become the limiting factor … work and sorting other things has taken priority ..

27 April 2015
Hell Yes,
Were out and about every day in and amongst 100s of holiday makers, all in close proximity, and in busy bars and restaurants and on the beach, we're fully vaccinated, had all our boosters, and for us, Life is just too short, we've a business to promote and operate, and were doing it full on.
The-A-Team

26 July 2016
Only 50! Don't worry about a few wrinkles or bits sagging there are pleny of us out there accept that time isn't alway kind to us. I don't think I've ever told anyone but in my early to mid 20's I was bedding a lady who was a pensioner, I never did ask her actual age but it slipped out one day she was going to the post office to collect her pension when we'd done. I knew she was no spring chicken, lube, wrinkles and less than perfect figure where a bit of a give away but boy was she good in bed and she knew it. Confidence Pearls thats the key Welshcouple have it (Mrs W if I could I would;))

If you can muster the confidence and there is no physical reason stopping and you still enjoy it, keep going is my thoughts.

Even that wrinkled tights wearing battle axe Nora Batty had her admirers :lol:

D

Deleted member 11852

Only 50! Don't worry about a few wrinkles or bits sagging there are pleny of us out there accept that time isn't alway kind to us. I don't think I've ever told anyone but in my early to mid 20's I was bedding a lady who was a pensioner, I never did ask her actual age but it slipped out one day she was going to the post office to collect her pension when we'd done. I knew she was no spring chicken, lube, wrinkles and less than perfect figure where a bit of a give away but boy was she good in bed and she knew it. Confidence Pearls thats the key Welshcouple have it (Mrs W if I could I would;))

If you can muster the confidence and there is no physical reason stopping and you still enjoy it, keep going is my thoughts.

Even that wrinkled tights wearing battle axe Nora Batty had her admirers :lol:
Wow, what a lovely compliment. Thank you xx ? M