Arranged Or Spontaneous?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Prompted a little by the post elsewhere on club meets vs private I wonder how many of you have a particular view with regards what happens when you get to a club or a private meet? By this I mean do you go to a club or meeting with an intention in mind or like Linda and I just open your mind and let the spontaneity provide?

D

Deleted member 3411

Both Linda and I when talking about our pasts found our best fun came out of the blue as opposed to going with a wish to achieve. We both think that prearranged ideas can often be a disappointment, but perhaps someone else has a tale of mind-blowing fun that was orchestrated from the start.

Reactions: Marcus
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Then we going to a club we go with just chilling out in mind. If anything happens then that's a bonus and normally great fun.
We regards meets outside of a club, we have had mixed experiences. Most have been spontaneous and been great, but have had two that have been bad. One which did put Mrs Brum off meeting couples for a good few months

Reactions: Marcus
D

Deleted member 3411

Most have been spontaneous and been great, but have had two that have been bad. One which did put Mrs Brum off meeting couples for a good few months
Sadly I've had one of those at a club, she appeared to think no meant 'yes but I like the chase first'!

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We always go with the intention of having fun. Whether that be just chatting and having a laugh or nawty fun....either way its fun and we enjoy xx

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
17 May 2016
We go to clubs hoping something will happen not expecting it to, but the anticipation that something might happen is often just as horny,

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
We are always friendship first, that way a good night by all can be had, with no pressure to follow through so to speak if it happens, brilliant, if not as @Stew says,
well at least I got some more points on my Costa card !
but tbh, we only usually meet when all sides are very happy to do so !!!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We have given up on clubs for various reasons so all our first meets are planned as social but if it goes beyond that then great. Main thing is that everyone is happy and having a good time.

P

peakcouple

We just go and see what happens. We almost always play with others, on some occasions several (especially when she's in greedy girl mode). Our first soft swing and our first full swap were a couple of those times when you just exchange partners in a playroom without any discussion, you play and then you or they leave. Happens in the jacuzzi too - the anonymity is very erotic, no names exchanged and sometimes not a word spoken. An aspect of swinging we hadn't guessed happened before we started.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
when you just exchange partners in a playroom without any discussion, you play and then you or they leave. Happens in the jacuzzi too - the anonymity is very erotic, no names exchanged and sometimes not a word spoken. An aspect of swinging we hadn't guessed happened before we started.
Yes that is very erotic... :)

Reactions: BlancoGoGo