As Women Are Now Wearing Men's Clothing! Should Men Now Wear Women's Clothes?

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

fizzers

We went to Erotica in London and saw many men wearing dresses and skirts with sexy bras,thongs, suspenders and stockings. Also high heels.
Do you think men should wear this clothes to work, as in the office? And would you as their wives enjoy seeing your husband/partner dressed like this?

F

fizzers

One year we met several friends at Erotica before going to Abfabs. Almost all the guys including me wore kilts. One of our friends had a stall selling seats for pleasure and he wore a leather kilt. We all had a great night out.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No. I think you need to wear the clothes appropriate for the job. I have nothing against people wearing what they like outside of the office but I'm not sure I'd be impressed if, for example, I went into an estate agents to be confronted with a salesman dressed in a skirt etc. There is a time and place

D

Deleted member 1030

No. I think you need to wear the clothes appropriate for the job. I have nothing against people wearing what they like outside of the office but I'm not sure I'd be impressed if, for example, I went into an estate agents to be confronted with a salesman dressed in a skirt etc. There is a time and place
But that wouldn't affect his ability to do the job. He could still charge you waaaayy too much commission.

Reactions: fizzers
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I have to agree people should wear clothes in keeping with the work they do. When it comes to such things i am rather a stickler when its work but what folks wear at home has nothing to do with me or anyone else

F

fizzers

In the news not long ago.( Quote: 25 Jan 2017 - Women are still too often required to wear make-up, high heels, ... are still being told to go blonde and wear high heels and short skirts at work)
Therefore perhaps men should have to do the same?

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Nope. A man can be feminine without the need to wear woman's clothing. Although I don't mind a nice kilt. Underwear is a defo not. Make me skin tingle but not in a nice way

Reactions: Admin
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Firstly I don't think women do wear men's clothing,
Taking a shirt and pair of trousers as an example as both sexes wear them and one would think they were basically the same,
a ladies shirt buttons up on the oppersite side to a man's (as do her trousers (traditionally at least)) and the general cut of garments is very different (men's trousers after all in space in the crotch for a single dangle just as women's shirts need space to hold beautiful lovely yummy boobies (sorry boobs I like them)).

Though when appropriate people should be free to dress as they please, what ever you may think and for reasons to numerous to list the work place isn't the an appropriate place to dress as one pleases.

Finally though out history everytime women have had to work in what could be discribed as 'masculine' jobs they have both tended to start wearing 'masculine' clothing and cutting they hair and nails in a 'masculine' way, this is likely because that style of dressing and personal grooming works for that type of employment.

D

Deleted member 1030

When I was growing up in the 80s, everyone used to say "Eurgh flares, I would never wear flares!" Fast forward a few years and the clubs, terraces and street corners were filled with people wearing flares (OK, only for about 5 minutes in 1989 for the boys, but you know what I mean).
It would be the same if skirts for boys became fashionable; guys would wear them. Maybe only a few, at first and maybe not among men of a certain generation, but it would catch on eventually.

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Firstly I don't think women do wear men's clothing,
Taking a shirt and pair of trousers as an example as both sexes wear them and one would think they were basically the same,
a ladies shirt buttons up on the oppersite side to a man's (as do her trousers (traditionally at least)) and the general cut of garments is very different (men's trousers after all in space in the crotch for a single dangle just as women's shirts need space to hold beautiful lovely yummy boobies (sorry boobs I like them)).

Though when appropriate people should be free to dress as they please, what ever you may think and for reasons to numerous to list the work place isn't the an appropriate place to dress as one pleases.

Finally though out history everytime women have had to work in what could be discribed as 'masculine' jobs they have both tended to start wearing 'masculine' clothing and cutting they hair and nails in a 'masculine' way, this is likely because that style of dressing and personal grooming works for that type of employment.
Can you send this post to the person who designed my uniform because i wear the men's trousers because they fit ladies better than the female version.....

T

Terryg

I seem to remember back in the 80s people like Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood and the pop singer Marilyn trying to promote skirts for men. Didn't do it for me then or now!

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I've worn a man's suit many times for parties and what not, up to the individual I guess. X

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

No. Not for work. A minority may think it's OK but when dealing with the general public then social decorum and image will make or break.

Reactions: Pearls and Lace

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Personally i don't have a problem with men wearing women's clothes or women wearing men's clothes however in the workplace where it isn't appropriate then i think you should be suitably dressed for the job, i don't think women should be made to wear high heals and skirts either as to me that is just sexist and unacceptable. what a person chooses to wear in their free time is entirely their choice and should feel free to do so without prejudice. I think when Neil wears stockings or tights for the days of the week threads its funny and for a giggle but would i want him to completely dress in women's clothes, no certainly not Vxx