• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Sorry, I know this is an ongoing subject, and has been done elsewhere, (and at length), but what's with new members and avatars, dogs, goats, etc. AGAIN
I realise the compliance side of things for apps, but come on, This is a swinging site for goodness sake, and we personally don't find canines and farm animals attractive,
I also understood, that these type of avatar were deemed not suitable at one point, has this policy changed ??
In case it's difficult, the avatar is the first point of contact, if it's appealing, people may open your profile and look further. But I'm sure, to my bones, that we and others who Are making the effort on here, are not amused xxx
@The-A-Team (rant over) lol xxx

Reactions: Pearls
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Sorry, I know this is an ongoing subject, and has been done elsewhere, (and at length), but what's with new members and avatars, dogs, goats, etc. AGAIN
I realise the compliance side of things for apps, but come on, This is a swinging site for goodness sake, and we personally don't find canines and farm animals attractive,
I also understood, that these type of avatar were deemed not suitable at one point, has this policy changed ??
In case it's difficult, the avatar is the first point of contact, if it's appealing, people may open your profile and look further. But I'm sure, to my bones, that we and others who Are making the effort on here, are not amused xxx
Couldn't agree more! I mean...a goat!??!

D

Deleted member 2610

Hi you are right in what you say.
When someone joins the site we welcome them etc, but also edit the avatar and advise them of a more appropriate selection for our site, hence the ? you will see against some avatars. As an example we removed 2 yesterday. Today seems we had an influx of cruft 's and will be editing ASAP xx

27 April 2015
When someone joins the site we welcome them etc, but also edit the avatar and advise them of a more appropriate selection for our site, hence the ? you will see against some avatars. As an example we removed 2 yesterday. Today seems we had an influx of cruft 's and will be editing ASAP xx
Woo hoo xxxx

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
It still makes me wonder what these people are thinking in the first place though....

"Hey, honey, I know we've talked about it, and I've found this really classy looking site, maybe we should bite the bullet and join?"

"Yes, let's, but I'll have to find some decent pictures of us to upload"

"Agreed, but in the meantime I'll represent us with a picture of a GOAT, ok darling?"

:confused:

D

Deleted member 2610

:bondage_buddy:
It still makes me wonder what these people are thinking in the first place though....

"Hey, honey, I know we've talked about it, and I've found this really classy looking site, maybe we should bite the bullet and join?"

"Agreed, but in the meantime I'll represent us with a picture of a GOAT, ok darling?"

Now if it's was sheep :sheep_shagger:xxx

27 April 2015

Or, don't take it personally, but will this dog picture show your best features darling ???
We agree completely xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well that's a bit wuff!

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I know this is an ongoing subject, and has been done elsewhere, (and at length),
Yes you are correct, it has been discussed and at length, many, many times now and in several different areas on the site.
What I will say to this is exactly this;

To which I fully agree...
What must these people be thinking?

However, as we enforce avatars as a prerequisite to join the site.
Such members, may not have an appropriate image to hand - and we understand that.
Usually a nudge in the right direction - ie we see you are new, can you please adjust your avatar etc, is sufficient.
Most members with such avatars do usually respond and also usually respond with "Yes sorry we will change it, but had nothing else on my phone/device to use"
Remembering - we force avatars as a prerequisite in order to join...
Some within a few minutes of joining change theirs to something more suitable for the site of course.

Those who do not, get asked to change it and remove it.

As for this rant, I agree with what you are saying, but only found 3 members with such offending avatars, which have since been removed by me - and I have requested changes of course.

Best way forward with some of these peeps who do this, as some comments have mentioned, is to point out - we want to see you not your mutt or pussy... mind, that is debatable :D

;) ;)

D

Deleted member 3657

HAHAHA you have no idea how much you sound like me saying what you did.

T

The_Bibas

@The-A-Team (rant over) l

Goats?
You are kidding

Reactions: The-A-Team