Back to naughty shenanigans ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
Ok dooberries, the end of this madness is getting closer by the day and after we settle back to some kinky debauchery, what would be your choice of naughtiness.

1 One to one meet
2 threesome
3 foursome swap
4 orgy
5 perv a look at others.

One is only allowed cause I’m tight ??
I’m going with number 4 ? it’s good to have choice :whistle: the milky bars are on me.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ok dooberries, the end of this madness is getting closer by the day and after we settle back to some kinky debauchery, what would be your choice of naughtiness.

1 One to one meet
2 threesome
3 foursome swap
4 orgy
5 perv a look at others.

I'm with @Tiger on 4.
I know I would still end up as a number 5 but I like to keep my finger in ??

N xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

1 One to one meet
2 threesome
3 foursome swap
4 orgy
5 perv a look at others.

Only one choice ?..... well I’ve done 1,2,4 and 5 so I guess 3 it is then :whistle::sneaky: ... now all I need is a couple and a unicorn ?... and it’s on. ?... all offers on a postcard:tiphat:oh hang on I just realised I’ve done 3 as well .... so ??

• Wow
Reactions: Stew and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Only one choice ?..... well I’ve done 1,2,4 and 5 so I guess 3 it is then :whistle::sneaky: ... now all I need is a couple and a unicorn ?... and it’s on. ?... all offers on a postcard:tiphat:oh hang on I just realised I’ve done 3 as well .... so ??
You done all them? Bloody ell ?

• wicked
Reactions: MP386
26 October 2018
Hats off to you sir :tiphat:you sly old dog?
All the time kidding on you never get any rumpypumpy when all the time you are at it like a rutting stag ?
??????????????

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hats off to you sir :tiphat:you sly old dog?
All the time kidding on you never get any rumpypumpy when all the time you are at it like a rutting stag ?
??????????????
There wasn’t a gang bang option ... but I’ve ticked that one off the list as well :whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: Stew and Pearls