Bad influence

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Being online it’s hard to see the real person, we can only go by behaviour, how they interact with others so to speak. We don’t know anything about them though and remembering this is make believe land really where fantasies can become reality. It’s fun, nothing more in my eyes anyway.
It’s very hard to get to know someone behind a screen and we can all get it wrong, we can all say things that we don’t mean.
Can you be influenced though by others, being a tight knit community which is small, if someone told you that person is this or that, would you go along with that and not then interact with that person?
Can the influences of others stop you from making your own mind up yourself?

I interact with everyone, not because I want to jump your bones but I love the banter. If someone upset me for what ever reason then it would be different but it would be kept private. Could I be influenced by other people’s opinions of someone?
Nope. I would simply listen and figure out for myself if I liked or disliked the person for what ever reasons.

Over to you guys. Honesty being the best policy of course. ??

D

Deleted member 11852

I think the best comparison is watching films.. How many times has someone said to you don't bother watching that it's shit.. Then you watched it and thought it was a great film.. Swinging is no different you have to judge everything for yourself.. The fact we all enjoy different things is what makes us individual you could have a fantastic time meeting someone then the next people they meet don't enjoy it.. This is just life.. If we fell out with someone we wouldn't dream of trying to talk someone else out of meeting them and would expect the same respect in return.. There are some things you keep private.. W..

D

Deleted member 8095

I take people as I find them, never let others opinions influence my own, I base my opinion on people (on here anyway) on how they 'appear', are the fun, lighthearted and involved or do they behave like an opinionated storm trooper, getting into every corner of the site? This is what informs my decision making process both online and off. (P)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We all interact in different ways and won’t ever all see eye to eye , but I always make up my own mind about those I come across ... there have been times when people aren’t flavour of the month with some but I’d see no reason to keep interacting if they haven’t done me any harm be that here or elsewhere..

D

Deleted member 3175

Being online it’s hard to see the real person, we can only go by behaviour, how they interact with others so to speak. We don’t know anything about them though and remembering this is make believe land really where fantasies can become reality. It’s fun, nothing more in my eyes anyway.
It’s very hard to get to know someone behind a screen and we can all get it wrong, we can all say things that we don’t mean.
Can you be influenced though by others, being a tight knit community which is small, if someone told you that person is this or that, would you go along with that and not then interact with that person?
Can the influences of others stop you from making your own mind up yourself?

I interact with everyone, not because I want to jump your bones but I love the banter. If someone upset me for what ever reason then it would be different but it would be kept private. Could I be influenced by other people’s opinions of someone?
Nope. I would simply listen and figure out for myself if I liked or disliked the person for what ever reasons.

Over to you guys. Honesty being the best policy of course. ??

We take people as they are. First impressions count for a lot. We do take the influences of others into consideration when interacting with others, but what they may see in others may not be apparent to us. We like to take our time to get to know people and see how they are. It may be that they just don't get on with other people, or may not like their opinion, as said before each to their own. S x

6 February 2020
We usually make up our own minds, and won‘t say we’re always right.
But if a person we trusted warned us about someone we’d probably take some notice. We’d also give advice to friends if we thought they were unaware of something important. There are some pretty unpleasant people out there.
We do look at the company new acquaintances keep as well as what they do and say.
That’s all a compliment to the moderators on here by the way :)