Bbc

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 February 2019
City
Loughborough
Hi,

I'm looking for sexy, intelligent, funny, happy in their own skin, curvy ladies for good conversation, nights out (so you much be able to shake a leg all night long), and nights in xx
I can accommodate or travel.

DO'S:
Sexy lingerie especially stockings
High Heels
Safe sex
Exemplary personal hygiene
Painted toes nails
Dark sense of humour

DONT'S:
Time wasters
Racists
Dickheads

25 July 2016
Try adding pics to your profile and get your self notice for who you are and not just looking desparate.. Pics and joining in go a long way with our ladies on here.. Question?? Would you meet a faceless person for the first time?

20 February 2019
City
Loughborough
Thanks for the advice but trying to take a good picture by yourself is not easy lol, I will be putting some picture up later (they may not be the best).

I have posted in the forums already and replayed to some threads.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 October 2018
Thanks for the advice but trying to take a good picture by yourself is not easy lol, I will be putting some picture up later (they may not be the best).

I have posted in the forums already and replayed to some threads.

It’s not the quality of the pics mate it’s knowing the face behind the posts it makes everyone more comfortable

Reactions: Colin and ltj420
26 October 2018
That's why I got a photo verification, you can't always judge someone by what they look like.

Then I’m sorry if you have misjudged what I’m saying , most if not all people on here know each other quite well are very comfortable in each other’s virtual presence and a simple face pic goes a long way to creating that, I’m advising you as it will help you settle in here

F

FreshFunkySLB

That's why I got a photo verification, you can't always judge someone by what they look like.
It’s not about judgement, that’s the last thing anyone gets on this site. As a woman I want to know whether or not I have some amount of physical attraction towards someone and also talk to via threads/statuses or private message. Looks aren’t everything and sometimes it can go much deeper than that but we would still like to be able to put a face/bodily feature to the person we are talking to regardless of there being an attraction or not. It’s about opening up and allowing people to see YOU, to get to know YOU and not having a pic of yourself makes that much harder

Reactions: Colin
24 November 2015
Hi and welcome aboard hunni ,take your time to get settled into the site and then decide to add what you feel comfortable with ,ie pics and info ,but above all else just be you xx

19 March 2015
Peeps, can I just add something?
This is the second time I have seen a thread with someone trying to introduce themselves into the community and getting a hammering from the get-go. The first person left as a result. (n)

Don't forget; we were ALL new at one point. (y) ;)
Polite, friendly, warm encouragement is needed - and certainly not having a condescending approach to newbies.
It's not the site's ethos tbh, so friendly smiles and "Hello & welcome, checked your profile and you'd definitely benefit from doing/adding *ABC*" is friendly, welcoming and warm.
Telling someone they're acting desperate, they should add face pics to make people more comfortable et al, is not what we're about.
Remember the coffee shop scenario?
Well you're doing it right now.... don't become an exclusive community. It's not healthy.
//rant.

Hi,

I'm looking for sexy, intelligent, funny, happy in their own skin, curvy ladies for good conversation, nights out (so you much be able to shake a leg all night long), and nights in xx
I can accommodate or travel.

DO'S:
Sexy lingerie especially stockings
High Heels
Safe sex
Exemplary personal hygiene
Painted toes nails
Dark sense of humour

DONT'S:
Time wasters
Racists
Dickheads
Hello & welcome dude. Hope you find what you're looking for. Best advice we can offer as always, is be active & stay active. It pays off.
Think of your account as a shop window; you've the opportunity to stand out and be the shop that people want to walk into, rather than simply walk past.
Good luck. :) (y)

20 February 2019
City
Loughborough
Hello & welcome dude. Hope you find what you're looking for. Best advice we can offer as always, is be active & stay active. It pays off.
Think of your account as a shop window; you've the opportunity to stand out and be the shop that people want to walk into, rather than simply walk past.
Good luck. :) (y)

Thank you x

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
19 March 2015
Thank you x
My pleasure. :)
We were all new once my friend, it's a matter of simply adjusting to your surroundings sometimes. That's all.
As you've already mentioned, you will be doing it - adding some photos, an avatar and so on does help people feel more at ease as they know who they're talking to.
But it also takes time to understand how things work too and what environment you're in. :)
Go with the flow, find your feet and you will soon settle in. (y)