Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Bbw And Admirers Event

Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by bbwsoiree, 18 December 2016.

1. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

bbwsoiree created a new event:

BBW and ADMIRERS event

Read more about this event...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

When I Google mapped where you are I see your point:cry: sad isnt it x if you fancy a summer getaway for a weekend,it would be the perfect place,we do events monthly :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you. Yeah it's quite depressing at times. I went to Mingles the other week in Chelmsford, only took 7 hours each way lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

Blooming eck lol furthest I travelled was to chameleons 3 years ago it took me 5hours each way,was worth it though:) I went 2 nights on trot x

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yeah I had a great night. Worth it. Would do it again. My passport is still in date so could venture further to Kent, France. :whistle:;):rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Kind of the same here. We travelled what took us nearly 6 hours to get to the VA.
    Know a slightly quicker way now, but still 5+ hour drive.
    Worth it though.
    That's interesting to know.. :)

Ooof you risk taker you. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

I've always found it good to travel and go to different venues now and again x

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Going to Chams is almost impossible because of the length of the waiting list for single guys.

9. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

I did a bit of research the V.A and mingles are 2-2 and a half hours aways so may have to try them in the new year

I'm actually one and half hrs from eureka it my nearest club:D I live at the bottom of the world lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1
  10. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

Not if you go on a guestlist for the bbw events they have,you should phone and enquire sometime

• Like Like x 1
  11. Admin

We have our second birthday party weekend coming up at the VA.. If you fancy it? :whistle:
    Miles from anywhere then? x
    Anyway I will leave this one with you guys, will add it to the newsletters this week :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

I will look into it x

• Like Like x 3
  13. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

Not long now:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. bbwsoiree

bbwsoiree VIP Member PV

All roads to eureka are clear xxx sally and sheri already here xxx see you later to party xxxxxxxx BBW AND ADMIRERS 8-2am

• Like Like x 3
  15. Admin

Good luck ladies. Hope it's an eventful and successful evening. We've been promoting it and sent it out via emails Etc. Have an amazing time xx

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have no idea what bbw is...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Admin

It's an acronym for Big Beautiful Woman.
    X

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice