Bbws...what Size And Why?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 August 2017
City
Bury Saint Edmunds
Good Morning everyone,

So myself and some single lady friends have been thinking about the labels people give and reasons for them etc.

One thing we are particularly thinking about it BBW (Big Beautiful Women)
I consider myself a BBW but others say I am not. Which has left me a tad confused.

So this is where I ask your sexy selves the question...what size do you think makes a women a BBW and what is it that some people find so wow about them?

Thank you in advanced sexy people xxx

D

Deleted member 6684

People historically associate BBWs with dress size...for some reason BBWs appear to me a politically correct term that the world has accustomed to using.

But for me, A voluptuous figure is a BBW. Sometimes, its curves...that are made possible by large boobs and curvy ass.... and this reflects on dress sizes. But am sure many would agree that just being big doesn't entail a BBW comment, its big (curvy), beautiful (inside and out, with a big cheeky personality) that defines BBW for me.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I thinks it's more shape than size, I've known people who wore quiet large dress sizes but we're in fact quiet lean. As so what people see as wow about curves theirs probably two reasons one deep set and animalistic the other a more 'modern' human attraction.

1. Someone having curves tells the animal part of our brains that they are well feed which suggests they have access to go feeding grounds which it turn means they can support off spring, Similar to how expensive labels are also seen as attractive, though that suggests monetary wealth think the phase "the clothes marketh the man"

2. Curves and soft flesh have traditionally been seen as feminine maternal characteristics in western cultures, opposed to lean muscled formed being associated with masculinity.

Or possiably it s because breasts are a major point of sexual attraction for men, with larger breasts normally seen as more attractive, and larger women do seem to have larger breasts.

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
As bbw myself I have always been very self conscious about my weight and long to be my size 10 again. I didn' believe it when people said I looked sexy or beautiful especially lee.
My mind set has changed and I have more confidence and believe in myself never thought I would just wear a Basque and stockings to a club or go in the hot tub either but I have.
Bex x

Reactions: GreeneyedMinx
25 July 2016
As bbw myself I have always been very self conscious about my weight and long to be my size 10 again. I didn' believe it when people said I looked sexy or beautiful especially lee.
My mind set has changed and I have more confidence and believe in myself never thought I would just wear a Basque and stockings to a club or go in the hot tub either but I have.
Bex x
Good on you love. Believe in oneself and be happy :tiphat:

K

Kinkij

As someone who is big, and been called a bbw at times - I hate it! I hate the phrase!
It’s like I’m being told that I’m beautiful in spite of being big! I think people are either attractive or they aren’t and size shouldn’t come into it!

For the record GreenEyedMinx - you are beautiful :)

17 November 2017
I think bbw is a term that you should only call yourself if your happy with it, I don't think anyone should call someone else bbw. It's the same as someone calling you a milf, you're attractive even though you're a mum!

K

Kinkij

I think bbw is a term that you should only call yourself if your happy with it, I don't think anyone should call someone else bbw. It's the same as someone calling you a milf, you're attractive even though you're a mum!

Haha! That’s another one I hate!! Xx

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
As someone who is big, and been called a bbw at times - I hate it! I hate the phrase!
It’s like I’m being told that I’m beautiful in spite of being big! I think people are either attractive or they aren’t and size shouldn’t come into it!

For the record GreenEyedMinx - you are beautiful :)
I agree it's a term I don't really like firstly it's a sligthly impenetrable acronym, secondly it has been used to almost fetishize larger women.

I also dislike MILF, (especially hate) GILF, and BBC (okay this one makes me giggle because of the BBC (British broadcasting corporation))

D

Deleted member 8095

I am a big woman, i wear a size 20 and have 38H breasts!! I have big arms and legs etc. Do i consider my self a BBW, the answer is no!!! I am who i am and i love who i am, and its taken me a long time to get here, i still get doubts about my appearance (i am a woman after all lol) but i will not label myself or be labled as i am unique and there will never be another me.

6 August 2016
City
Preston
Good Morning everyone,

So myself and some single lady friends have been thinking about the labels people give and reasons for them etc.

One thing we are particularly thinking about it BBW (Big Beautiful Women)
I consider myself a BBW but others say I am not. Which has left me a tad confused.

So this is where I ask your sexy selves the question...what size do you think makes a women a BBW and what is it that some people find so wow about them?

Thank you in advanced sexy people xxx

For my own thoughts on this a BBW is a size 18 upwards to a size 28 and size 30+ becomes a SSBBW

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
Bbw I probably am but I'll forewarn anyone call me it and you'd be picking ya teeth off the floor , I hate labels put on people, I'm me, being a certain size isn't going to make me smarter , prettier,and I've got a me size personality which is just how I like me

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Never really thought about this, it's just another meaningless label. Odd why is it that nearly all labels are attached to females. And to answer the question, why do some find it a wow, I've no idea. For me its the person, big, small, medium it really makes no difference. What does it for me is their personality, can I say, the bigger the better.

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
As long as you're happy within yourself, it doesn't matter what size you are or what others think and no one needs to have a label! I've now learnt this and have felt the most contented I've felt about my size for a long time... I never thought I would at the age of 50 have the confidence to wear some of the outfits I do, but I love it and its so liberating! xx

H

Happy_chap

As long as you're happy within yourself, it doesn't matter what size you are or what others think and no one needs to have a label! I've now learnt this and have felt the most contented I've felt about my size for a long time... I never thought I would at the age of 50 have the confidence to wear some of the outfits I do, but I love it and its so liberating! xx
It's our benefit that you do feel confident enough, nothing more sexy than a confident sexually aware lady! Long may it last