Bdsm for dummies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 May 2018
City
Weston-super-Mare
Is there such a book? Seriously I am really new to the scene, finding it late in life....can anyone recommend good reading material either online or hard copy to help me gain more of an insight into this complex world please?

Or is there already a thread like this.....

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have many threads here about BDSM, would you like me to dig some out for you?

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Hmmm....

bdsm-for-dummies.jpg

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Personally I would suggest you get along to a local "Munch" where you can meet others who have an interest in BDSM.
The munch is there for exactly the reasons you need, to meet others, to chat and discuss BDSM stuff. They are for anyone with an interest in BDSM from experieced people to newcommers.
I'd certainly recommend getting along to one, you be able to chat about what you are looking for and get some ideas on what you need to do. You'd probably get more info from these than you ever will from reading books.
Just had a quick look, your nearest meetings ...

The munch is held from 7.30pm, on the first Tuesday of each month at:
The Mill on the Exe
Bonhay Road, Exeter, Devon,
EX4 3AB

Hope that helps

30 May 2018
City
Weston-super-Mare
Personally I would suggest you get along to a local "Munch" where you can meet others who have an interest in BDSM.
The munch is there for exactly the reasons you need, to meet others, to chat and discuss BDSM stuff. They are for anyone with an interest in BDSM from experieced people to newcommers.
I'd certainly recommend getting along to one, you be able to chat about what you are looking for and get some ideas on what you need to do. You'd probably get more info from these than you ever will from reading books.

The Mill on the Exe
EX4 3AB

Hope that helps

The Mill on the Exe
EX4 3AB

Hope that helps
Thanks! thats today! I dont suppose you know if there is anyone I could contact?

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
30 May 2018
City
Weston-super-Mare
I'll look and send you a PM.

The Mill on the Exe
EX4 3AB

Hope that helps
Update...The number I rang was ok but the owner hadnt been there for 7 years lol! but I managed to find the event on Fetlife so will heading there shortly!
Thanks once again..

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Update...The number I rang was ok but the owner hadnt been there for 7 years lol! but I managed to find the event on Fetlife so will heading there shortly!
Thanks once again..

Yes I did say I was unsure if the info was still correct as it was dated 2015 but so long as you managed to get the correct info it's all good.
Enjoy the evening, don't expect too much on your first visit, just getting to chat with others is a start.

Reactions: Swcol and Pearls
30 May 2018
City
Weston-super-Mare
If anyone who is new reads this thread, take that first step of going to a munch...you won't regret it!

Reactions: Pearls