Bdsm Kit @home, How Do You Do Yours?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hello kinky peeps :sneaky:

We have a large suitcase with toys but admittedly it's mostly filled with whips, chains, pizza slicers (seriously) paint brushes, floggers, cuffs n collars and so on... :cuffs:

I'm in the middle of playing around with attaching wall anchor points for our chains/rope/cuffs etc. They're 500m x 500m with a catenary 6" ring.. Quite effective!
Two will be behind the bed, low down as to be hidden from view. Was tempted to add two at the opposing wall near the end of the bed but they're a bit in the way of view there.

Also I was thinking of making a frame of sorts for under the bed which I can pull out now and again to be used as a St Andrew's Cross of sorts, or restraint system for near the bed as to create the starfish effect.

What do you do to use your room to the best of your advantage for play at home, considering of course being discreet - especially if you have kiddies etc.
:whipping::gimp:

M

meet_the_fockers

Christ ive lived a sheltered life :D..
I wondered what all that rattling was!!

We do have under bed strapping...
If mr F doesnt put his tools away comes in pretty handy.
They are suprisingly strong...

N

No longer with us

Hello kinky peeps :sneaky:

We have a large suitcase with toys but admittedly it's mostly filled with whips, chains, pizza slicers (seriously) paint brushes, floggers, cuffs n collars and so on... :cuffs:

I'm in the middle of playing around with attaching wall anchor points for our chains/rope/cuffs etc. They're 500m x 500m with a catenary 6" ring.. Quite effective!
Two will be behind the bed, low down as to be hidden from view. Was tempted to add two at the opposing wall near the end of the bed but they're a bit in the way of view there.

Also I was thinking of making a frame of sorts for under the bed which I can pull out now and again to be used as a St Andrew's Cross of sorts, or restraint system for near the bed as to create the starfish effect.

What do you do to use your room to the best of your advantage for play at home, considering of course being discreet - especially if you have kiddies etc.
:whipping::gimp:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Therapon