Best And/or Worst

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Swinging experience :sneaky:
Roll up folks with all the dirty details on what made it the best or worst :whistle:
:Ohyessir::bj1::sheep_shagger::serial_Flasher::boobies::threesum::spankin::flasher1::cool_off:

24 November 2015
My best yet worst ,first time I got @Therapon tied up was having an amazing torturous time till I accidentally tickled him he jumped and split his head on the iron headboard, I got blood sweat and tears in one session :whistle::D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
My best yet worst ,first time I got @Therapon tied up was having an amazing torturous time till I accidentally tickled him he jumped and split his head on the iron headboard, I got blood sweat and tears in one session :whistle::D

I can go with that one as well although I wasn't expecting the blood and tears bit :)

..from a tickle?:rofl:. Oh my xx

Lol I am very ticklish. Never a good idea to tickle me I tend to re-act :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Can’t say I have a worst or best they have all been memorable and enjoyable in their own way from the first losing the virginity meet to the latest one just before Christmas that is thanks to the people involved .... Hopefully 2018 will continue in same way very soon .... :D

Purple Mamba Club

VIP Member
31 October 2017
City
Loughborough
Many great and not so great experiences, but oddest...finding a lego figurine in the gangbang room...minus a head...

8 January 2018
City
Birmingham
Japan with work, not best but memorable . I was always keen go with s Japanese girl. I was stood at the bar in the hotel after a conversation she came with me literally! Gods honest truth as far fetched as this sounds I turn up for my induction to work on site and there she was in the background after she lied about what she did for work! ..... she told me she was a Japanese pharmacist haha Fantastic work trip! .

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Neither best or worse more one of those things, but a coupke of years ago I got talking with a nice lady online we clicked arranged for coffee and if things went well possibly a play date, getting to point things didn't go well not because I didn't like her or find her attractive but she had the most amazing big boobs and the top she wore really showed off her equally amazing cleavage which sort of (Well did) distract me and I kind of forgot to actually talk :palm:.