Best tv comedy ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It has to be the office (us), Brooklyn 99 or the inbetweeners
You have to go back in the day for the best one’s IMO but in today’s PC world they aren’t flavour of the month .... at the time it was comedy people weren’t so sensitive and wrapped up in cotton wool as they are today ...
Til death us do part
Rising Damp
Porridge
Love thy Neighbour
But over the years there are so many difficult to choose an absolute favourite :tiphat:

Reactions: Colin
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Steptoe and Son
Fawlty Towers
Monty Python
The Goodies
I may be the only that thinks this but has comedy changed ? Some programmes billed as comedy have nothing funny in them or maybe it’s just my sense of humour?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I may be the only that thinks this but has comedy changed ? Some programmes billed as comedy have nothing funny in them or maybe it’s just my sense of humour?

I think a lot depends on the person watching. As an ex squaddie I absolutely love Bluestone 42, I think anyone who has served recognises all the characters but I can see that a civvy might watch it and wonder why we were laughing :)

Reactions: MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think a lot depends on the person watching. As an ex squaddie I absolutely love Bluestone 42, I think anyone who has served recognises all the characters but I can see that a civvy might watch it and wonder why we were laughing :)
Can’t say I’ve seen that .... but I guess it does depend on sense of humour..

D

Deleted member 19022

Can’t say I’ve seen that .... but I guess it does depend on sense of humour..
O
Only a squaddie understands squaddies humour ?

Reactions: Pearls