Bi Fun Soft Swap..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Look, a lot of couples really enjoy this.
A lot of swingles are happy to become part of it...
Some couples may search this..

If you came across a bi fun, soft /swap/play couple, is it what you'd happily engage in and speak to those people with an aim to liaise?

It's not all about straight swap, straight sex.
This is not really how it always works for a lot of people.
So you could fulfil bi sex fun, with another couple, without having full swap sex.

Yes? No? Maybe?
What would you do if you came across an account and members here who were looking for the same?
Would it be difficult for you to approach?
Over to you... ? x

20 November 2019

If you came across a bi fun, soft /swap/play couple, is it what you'd happily engage in and speak to those people with an aim to liaise?

So you could fulfil bi sex fun, with another couple, without having full swap sex.

Yes? No? Maybe?
What would you do if you came across an account and members here who were looking for the same?
Over to you... ? x
Not difficult at all if it felt right its all about the moment

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We are one of those couples. We don’t full swap with couples. We have over the years made so great friends who only soft swapped. We have had some great times with them. We have played with couples who full swap , but who have respected our bounderies. Even though Mrs Brum is happy for me to have full sex with other ladies, I never have, even when asked to by the other couple. Guess I am saving it for our first FFM.

22 November 2019

Yes? No? Maybe?
Over to you... ? x
Its definitely something i have thought about

2 April 2020
Definitely thought about it and wouldn’t hesitate to talk and see where things went. I’m Bi curious. Would I be able to take the curiosity to the physical level? I think I could but just don’t know because the opportunity hasn’t presented itself. It definitely wouldn’t be a turn off or turn away at all.

Reactions: Therapon