Big Balls

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just been reading some crap and came across an article about a guy with big balls and how they get in his way with every day tasks :whistle:
So we have discussed Dicks and boobs but what about balls.
Do you guys have a problem if you have a fair pair like us ladies with our boobies?
Would you like a bigger pair?
Do ladies love a pair of balls to play with :sneaky:
:bj1:

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Just been reading some crap and came across an article about a guy with big balls and how they get in his way with every day tasks :whistle:
Do you guys have a problem if you have a fair pair like us ladies with our boobies?
I always sit on mine when I'm in my PJ's. Ouchies o_O:rofl:

B x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
They are there .... you have to deal with it sometimes ... what’s a measure of ball size ?? How do you know if they are big or small is there a comparison table somewhere? :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
They are there .... you have to deal with it sometimes ... what’s a measure of ball size ?? How do you know if they are big or small is there a comparison table somewhere? :)
More than a handful an all that... Balders would know :D

19 March 2015
To be honest, mine get in the way in everything. It annoys me a lot actually.. xx