Black life’s matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 17907
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 17907

Without a doubt black lives matter,
What are your thought on the way Trump has handled this?
do you think he has make the right decision in turning out the armed forces onto the streets?
do you think the state governors should back there elected spokesmen (I hesitate to call him a leader or president here)
Do you think coming out to demonstrate this is a good idea at this time?
is there another way this we could demonstrate without mass gatherings?
I personally am not enthusiastic about mass gatherings at present which is unusual for me as I love a demonstration. Especially when it is very much needed. However risking the lives of hundreds of other people is not the way forward just now. I would say hit Trump where it hurts and have a continuous, unrelenting bombardment of his personal and professional twitter accounts.
once it is safe we can take to the streets.
Your thoughts?
BLM.x

19 March 2015
do you think he has make the right decision in turning out the armed forces onto the streets?
do you think the state governors should back there elected spokesmen (I hesitate to call him a leader or president here)
I personally am not enthusiastic about mass gatherings at present which is unusual for me as I love a demonstration. Especially when it is very much needed. However risking the lives of hundreds of other people is not the way forward just now. I would say hit Trump where it hurts and have a continuous, unrelenting bombardment of his personal and professional twitter accounts.
Your thoughts?
BLM.x
BLM yes.
Trump = not interested sorry bro.

OUR country? We need defending. Our police are all Gay Pride with NO Pride. Get the gas canisters out, kettle the fuckers in, arrest them, charge them.
Burning our flag, IMHO is treason.
Defacing the Glorious Dead memorials is a crime. Let alone standing on them!
Defacing Queen Victoria Memorial? A crime. They should be caught and punished with the full length of the arm's law.

Defacing Churchill's Monument? Arrest and imprison for six weeks min.
Anything of great importance to our country, you deface it, you should pay... Prison.

Fines? Fine them all. Those two coppers fighting six black kids, one taking a video, all should be arrested and have ASBOS on em.

Law and order is needed in our country now more than ever.

We are headed towards a civil war.
It needs stopping.

Let'stalk about Eric Garner.
Fact is, he was murdered, in cold blood.
But let's not celebrate a guy who held a woman hostage and threatened to shoot the baby in her tummy if she didn't hand over her purse.
He was a drug (heavy) user and renowned for preying upon black women.

I will never kneel to a scumbag like that. Did he deserve to die? Yeah maybe... but this way begging and gasping for air? No. No one deserves that. It was cold blooded murder.

My next question is this;
What the fuck does it have to with us and why has the BLM movement been infiltrated by ANTIFA.

I can tell you now, if I catch wind of our Glorious Dead Memorials being defaced, I will be there defending it.
But that does not mean I do not care that Black Lives Matter.

LOOOL I've stated I don't see colour only human beings, and been called racist. I have friends who are black, BAME, mixed race... w/e....
We are all the same, we bleed the same.
Fuck racism.

But fuck this ANTIFA takeover too where we're now censoring TV, films;... comedy.

Will they remove Trapp Songs and Drill with Nigga in it?

D

Deleted member 17907

I believe looking across the pond is like looking into our future (in a diluted U.K style) this is why I have mentioned Trump. What he dose will affect we way we behave I am afraid.
Burning flags and defacing memorial, all wrong and will bring about no change apart from the fact it has got everyone talking about it.
Eric Garner may have been a fuck up heavy drug user with tendencies to violence but could it to argued that without 400 years of systematic racism in the national maybe he would not have been. On the occasion of his death it was reported that he was being accused of selling single cigarettes out a packet without tax. I was not there and with a history of violence we can probably assume he kicked off. Think I may have kicked off at that as well.
I‘m not asking anyone to kneel for any other person be they black, white or any other race. I want us to look at the way we treat each other. Racism is alive and well in the country. If we admit to it or not the no black, no dogs, no Irish mentality still runs deep into our nation.
Racism is not always about colour. Simply because of my accent and the money I use I myself have been racially abused in our nation many times but this is not seen and not heard because of the colour of my skin. Civil unrest is not coming, it is here. BLM is a vent for all.
so watching what happens across the pond is very important as it will follow in some form here.
Black life’s matter,
More blacks,
More dogs,
More Irish.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
I believe looking across the pond is like looking into our future (in a diluted U.K style) this is why I have mentioned Trump. What he dose will affect we way we behave I am afraid.
Burning flags and defacing memorial, all wrong and will bring about no change apart from the fact it has got everyone talking about it.
Eric Garner may have been a fuck up heavy drug user with tendencies to violence but could it to argued that without 400 years of systematic racism in the national maybe he would not have been. On the occasion of his death it was reported that he was being accused of selling single cigarettes out a packet without tax. I was not there and with a history of violence we can probably assume he kicked off. Think I may have kicked off at that as well.
I‘m not asking anyone to kneel for any other person be they black, white or any other race. I want us to look at the way we treat each other. Racism is alive and well in the country. If we admit to it or not the no black, no dogs, no Irish mentality still runs deep into our nation.
Racism is not always about colour. Simply because of my accent and the money I use I myself have been racially abused in our nation many times but this is not seen and not heard because of the colour of my skin. Civil unrest is not coming, it is here. BLM is a vent for all.
so watching what happens across the pond is very important as it will follow in some form here.
Black life’s matter,
More blacks,
More dogs,
More Irish.
I don’t see colour. I’m racist for saying saying so or ignorant of the past.
Bullshit.
Sorry you’ve faced that as a Scott. I get it as a Welshie but I see it as lols.

All this shit, all of it, enrages me personally. I’m a proud nationalist and proud unionist.
I love my country.
These little fuckwits need lessons on history that is important.
imperialism brought wealth to the nations under it and not poverty. The poverty RETURNED after we left.

Yes diluted maybe, what’s happening across the pond may be happening here. But I for one, won’t stand up for woke culture.
I stand by JK Rowling: only women bleed.
She’s getting shit for that which I am in total disagreement with.
Mate this could get into a rant so I think I’ll be mindful of what I say given my position.

Deface monuments? Desecrate memorials? Cause damage to shops and Normal human beings who are innocent and it will be felt by the nation - and returned.

D

Deleted member 17907

Think we are pretty much singing from the same page here defacement, vandalism, hate crimes, all wrong.
I would not describe myself as a nationalist though (think you know that already) and I see the protests as not so much who is killing who more the lawmakers beating down on the poorest and most vulnerable. Something which happens here as well.
Poverty leads to unrest, defenders of the state see this as a threat of uprising which will affect the front line defence who in turn fear attack from the oppressed. The fact there are a shit load of guns in America dose not help.
It all leads back to the same old problem of who has the money can defend themselves, them who don’t live in fear. As it happens all because of some war 4/5 hundred years ago which we still live in this endless sickness of race divide.
The boiling point is upon us.

19 March 2015
Think we are pretty much singing from the same page here defacement, vandalism, hate crimes, all wrong.
I would not describe myself as a nationalist though (think you know that already) and I see the protests as not so much who is killing who more the lawmakers beating down on the poorest and most vulnerable. Something which happens here as well.
Poverty leads to unrest, defenders of the state see this as a threat of uprising which will affect the front line defence who in turn fear attack from the oppressed. The fact there are a shit load of guns in America dose not help.
It all leads back to the same old problem of who has the money can defend themselves, them who don’t live in fear. As it happens all because of some war 4/5 hundred years ago which we still live in this endless sickness of race divide.
The boiling point is upon us.
I know you’re not and you know I know that. ????

I see infiltration from Far Left groups into just causes.
Let me say this, if they’re not careful they’re gonna know about it.
I also feel it’s now time to arm the police.
I mean more than armed police, I mean arm the police. We’re now living under mob rule and I can’t stand it.

Look at the films, statues, documentaries, funny things now being removed. Historical statues, right or wrong, being removed from education facilities.

This has gone from a serious point to a fekin riotous movement.

It needs to stop. Now.

D

Deleted member 17907

I know you’re not and you know I know that. ????

I see infiltration from Far Left groups into just causes.
Let me say this, if they’re not careful they’re gonna know about it.
I also feel it’s now time to arm the police.
I mean more than armed police, I mean arm the police. We’re now living under mob rule and I can’t stand it.

Look at the films, statues, documentaries, funny things now being removed. Historical statues, right or wrong, being removed from education facilities.

This has gone from a serious point to a fekin riotous movement.

It needs to stop. Now.
I know you can’t say to much but arming the cops will just lead to more violence. They get gun so mob rule gets guns. Before long we turn into America.

9 September 2019
City
Cardiff
A couple of things from my perspective that may or may not go down well here.

Black Lives Matter needs more white voices. The issue is Black Lives. It needs our understanding.

Antifa means Anti Fascist. It's not an organisation.....its an ideology perhaps, like Open Minded, or Right Wing, or Left Wing, or Apathetic, or Spiritual etc...but its not an organisation. In the same way "Bloody Lefties" or "pipe hitting lunatics" "Brexiteers" or "Corbynistas" are not an organisation.

Antifa is just short for Anti Fascist.

30 December 2019
I love the fact that the only people commenting on Black Lives Matter are a bunch of White Wankers.
Get an education you twats.
Racial discrimination is not about being Welsh or Scottish! it’s about getting beat up because of the colour of you skin.
So get of your Jeremy Clarkson soap box and read the bloody news.

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I love the fact that the only people commenting on Black Lives Matter are a bunch of White Wankers.
Racial discrimination is not about being Welsh or Scottish! it’s about getting beat up because of the colour of you skin.

White wankers ... somewhat racist isn't it?

24 November 2015
May i ask where you get the assumption we are white wankers and if i read my news correctly he was arrested for suposedly using counterfeit money , i do not condone how he was treated by police in america it was appalling and before you say id say that because im white , my brother in law is black , a salt of the earth man and my future son_in_law is muslim , some of my best mates are black south african .

We dont look at colour we look at whats in our hearts as family and friends

30 December 2019
Being white is a fact. You are white, there’s no getting away from it, even if your best mate is black. I apologise for calling you walkers ( although I’m pretty sure you all do).
You are missing the point.
Black people in most western counties are disadvantaged, financially, they are more likely to go to jail, be in poverty.
There are many studies that substantiate this, so think outside your square, imaging what it must be like for people to hate you before you have even spoken to them,

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Being white is a fact. You are white, there’s no getting away from it, even if your best mate is black. I apologise for calling you walkers ( although I’m pretty sure you all do).
You are missing the point.
Black people in most western counties are disadvantaged, financially, they are more likely to go to jail, be in poverty.
There are many studies that substantiate this, so think outside your square, imaging what it must be like for people to hate you before you have even spoken to them,

Yes black people are disadvantaged as are other sections of society but it needs a unified society to resolve those problems. I am quite capable of thinking outside (as you say) my square and as for people hating you before you have even spoken, well that we can all be victims of others predudices.
Personally most people I dislike, I dislike for their attitudes and/or the way they treat me or others and that is in no way any reflection on you as I do not know you.
What I do know is discrimination of any sort can only be resolved by all sides being prepared to talk, to try and understand others points of view and to put a lot of effort into trying to be tolerant of others. We may not like an individual but that individual is not a true reflection of any racial group whether based on colour, race or ethnicity.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m white ... yes I grew up in a family that didn’t have much but done everything in their power to make mine and my brothers lives the best they could be , I was always taught “you don’t get something for nothing ...... if you want it you work for it “
My family had a good friend who was part of the 50’s Windrush generations from the West Indies .. he came he worked hard to better himself and make as good a life as he could for his family ...
Everyone has it in them to want to better themselves you just have to want to work for it , that has nothing to do with race ...

25 July 2016
One of the hadest working reople in most area's are the pakistanis and indians who get there fair share of racist comments and if you think about it it is by 95% of none working whites

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Your thoughts?
BLM.x
All I want to say is ALL LIVES MATTER!!

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Your thoughts?
BLM.x
Why would you wreck someone's shop and steal if it was a genuine problem?

19 March 2015
Hello,
I see you're new here with nothing else to add such as avatar, photos, et al... Is there anything else you'd like to do here or just be an arse in general?
Genuine question....