Black Rings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
This thread has been prompted by the discussion on the
"Swinging on a normal holiday" thread....

How do you recognise likeminded people?

We have started to wear black rings, on the ring finger of our right hands......admittedly, this seems, so far, to be better recognised by Americans, but recognised it has been.
So we will continue to wear them on "vanilla" holidays, and if people ask, we'll educate them....(then watch them run for the hills....!)

Any of you guys familiar with Black Rings?

C

Chopp

So galaxy bars alone in a basket is going to be easier to spot than a black ring!
But im so going to be looking for both

P

peakcouple

We've tried the black ring thing on overseas holidays at naturist sites - and the 'swing pin' if anyone remembers that, and Chams rubber bracelets and, for her, a Chams pendant, and sometimes a toe ring with 'fuck me' on when she felt extra brave. Result? Absolutely no interest from anyone. But maybe everyone knew what they meant, but just didn't fancy us?

She has , and

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This thread has been prompted by the discussion on the
"Swinging on a normal holiday" thread....

How do you recognise likeminded people?

We have started to wear black rings, on the ring finger of our right hands......admittedly, this seems, so far, to be better recognised by Americans, but recognised it has been.
So we will continue to wear them on "vanilla" holidays, and if people ask, we'll educate them....(then watch them run for the hills....!)

Any of you guys familiar with Black Rings?

Excellent stuff.. ;)
As it happens, I only spoke with the delectable @Pearls a few days ago and again today, about this very issue. When we're out and about,. we're always on the prowl.. It has worked before yes.. But these rings or the chains may be such a good idea for us all here.
But education is what's needed to spread the word.
We've been fascinated by them for a while now.. Pretty much since starting the site as that's when we bumped into the company (or one of) who does them, and often thought about buying them.

Think it's the way to go :D x

D

Deleted member 3289

Is that like going around the supermarket with just a bar a galaxy in ya trolly yo show your single on a late Tuesday night a black ring sounds much easier lol xx
I'd follow a woman with just chocolate in her trolley...I thought it was an apple and a bottle of white wine...darn it...

A

anniefanniewannie22

Up market basket, if ya don't pull at least u got something better than a choc bar to take home lol......

P

peakcouple

Black rings must work for some people, we got ours from Amazon and recall there was a lot of choice.

B

Bump-n-Grind

It's a bit like the anklet theory, unfortunately with that one fashion seems to get in the way as a lot of women wear them & I'm sure not all of them are hotwives.
I fear fashion will do the same with black rings, although it does sound like fun