Block!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
If you could block anyone from doing anything on here, what would it be, who would it be and most of all - why?

you could block someone from leaving comments on media. You could block someone from viewing POTD (pic of the day) or even block them from replying to profile posts!
Who would you block and why? :D x

D

Deleted member 11852

We have never blocked anyone on here and I don't think we would.. If someone had really upset us to the point where someone else would probably block them we would just not reply to posts or messages they leave.. W.. :)

26 October 2018
Would love to block all the people that abuse the extremely good nature of all the members on here !
But I don’t because I prefer to keep an eye on their antics !!

26 October 2018
you could block someone from leaving comments on media. You could block someone from viewing POTD (pic of the day) or even block them from replying to profile posts!
Though I do think non PV should be blocked from the above activities anyway ! They rarely add anything of consequence outside of “can I shag you”

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
At present I don’t block anyone from seeing anything , and in fairness if you block lots of areas so newbies can’t see would it put them off staying?

10 July 2018
If you could block anyone from doing anything on here, what would it be, who would it be and most of all - why?

I’m not sure I’d block anyone; I mean, I’d block/mute certain threads if I could - threads in which I have no interest - but individual people? Naah. Not my style.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I’m not sure I’d block anyone; I mean, I’d block/mute certain threads if I could - threads in which I have no interest - but individual people? Naah. Not my style.

(My bold/italics)

This definitely. I tend to click on 'New Posts' most of the time and sometimes find there are whole pages of club announcements that are miles away and we have no intention of attending. Rather than wade through them all I just mark all the new posts read which means we miss quite a lot of good posts.

Last edited:
L

LizandChris

If I was forced to pick something it would be people who use text speak, its not 733t and I hate it!

L

LizandChris

I’m not saying block non PV’s straight away but say after a week or so , we’ve all seen the carnage some of them cause which can often deter the nicer ones from staying !!
Umm it took us a while, I know we should have got it done sooner, but the dog ate the paper we wrote our username on, sorry sir!:whistle:

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
26 October 2018
Umm it took us a while, I know we should have got it done sooner, but the dog ate the paper we wrote our username on, sorry sir!:whistle:
To be honest it’s not normally couples that create issues !
It’s the willy waving join for the hope of a quick shag that run riot like dogs on heat!
Love the excuse btw, good job it wasn’t your wallet :rofl::rofl:but

Reactions: LizandChris
19 March 2015
(My bold/italics)

This definitely. I tend to click on 'New Posts' most of the time and sometimes find there are whole pages of club announcements that are miles away and we have no intention of attending. Rather than wade through them all I just mark all the new posts read which means we miss quite a lot of good posts.

in the upcoming V2. There will be a way to mute and ignore specific threads.
In the meantime there is another way to do it but maybe slightly obscure. Will show you in a bit. :)

10 July 2018
Actually, thinking some more about this… if someone was abusive, to me or others, then for the short time between the abuse and the moment they get booted from the site by @Admin, I could see myself blocking them then.

Reactions: Stew and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’ve never blocked anyone as I’ve never felt the need too.
What I don’t do is interact with idiots or people that take the piss, liars, fakes and time wasters. It’s not worth the effort when you know they have no intention of meeting anyway. ;)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I’ve never blocked anyone as I’ve never felt the need too.
What I don’t do is interact with idiots or people that take the piss, liars, fakes and time wasters. It’s not worth the effort when you know they have no intention of meeting anyway. ;)

Couldn't have put it better, I'd like to think we are all adult enough not to engage in blocking others simply because we think don't like them. Sometimes it may be necessary, if you have a stalker for example, but most of the time it's probably better to ignore them and move on.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Couldn't have put it better, I'd like to think we are all adult enough not to engage in blocking others simply because we think don't like them. Sometimes it may be necessary, if you have a stalker for example, but most of the time it's probably better to ignore them and move on.
Oh them stalkers. :D