Blowjobs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love giving a blowjob :bj1:

I love the technique that I have (I know it works) :whistle:

What satisfies me the most is hearing my man moan, I guess that is a tick for a woman to know she is giving the right pleasure, lets be honest it takes practice :sneaky:

Bringing hubby to orgasm turns me on immensely and the ultimate arousal for me but I guess sharing his cock or watching him being eaten alive by someone else leaves me drooling and not from my mouth... :sneaky:

Do you love giving a blowjob?
Do you worry if you are not turning your partner on?
Could you share or watch him with someone else?

Or do you hate it?

Reactions: Ahabs
19 March 2015

What satisfies me the most is hearing my man moan, I guess that is a tick for a woman to know she is giving the right pleasure, lets be honest it takes practice :sneaky:

Bringing hubby to orgasm turns me on immensely and the ultimate arousal for me but I guess sharing his cock or watching him being eaten alive by someone else leaves me drooling and not from my mouth... :sneaky:

Or do you hate it?
Blimey... lunch date yet? Or did we miss that boat. Later then! :sneaky: :snogs: xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hell yes!!:sneaky:

Nope...cuss i know i am when i do have the opportunity to give one:D

Hmmm....can't answer this one:confused:

I do however, love sharing one:sneaky:xx
Le tarte :whistle:
Check you with your quoting skills :D

14 February 2017
City
London
I don't receive enough to comment.
I'm more of a giver ... Oral that is, not blowjobs.

D

Deleted member 3411

Only had this happen to me once (two, one was L) was hot.... again soon I hope

D

Deleted member 6127

Miss C technique is mind blowing as well as cock blowing...

Do love the thought of 2 or more ladies attention to my old boy again xxxx :0)) T :whistle: :sneaky: (y)

L

Louise94

Short answer, yes. :D

Hmm, not worry so much but I do like to achieve 100% satisfaction score on the feedback survey. Some direction is always welcome. As a single girl I enjoy learning about a man’s body, how it reacts, what makes him tick...it’s all part of the fun.

xxx

Reactions: PaintedDreams
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Short answer, yes. :D

Hmm, not worry so much but I do like to achieve 100% satisfaction score on the feedback survey. Some direction is always welcome. As a single girl I enjoy learning about a man’s body, how it reacts, what makes him tick...it’s all part of the fun.

xxx
Has to be 100% for me, he'd complain otherwise :rofl:

D

Deleted member 6127

I’m in work sat at my desk with a hard on...hope there’s no emergency for me to run to :whistle: xxxx :0)) T

10 July 2018

Or do you hate it?
I’ve always enjoyed them but… I dunno, I’ve only ‘enjoyed’ them. Never been my favourite thing, never even come close. As part of an evening of sex, as part of a sexual meet, sure… but something in and of itself? I’ve always been mildly surprised how much any partner has enjoyed it.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485