Blowjobs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can see all you men getting excited there when reading this title:sneaky: but this is a question to the ladies here as I have just read that most ladies pretend to enjoy giving them and most hate it:rolleyes:

So is this true? I love giving them and I am sure @Admin would know if I didn't enjoy :sneaky:

So ladies do you genuinely enjoy giving blow jobs either to your partner or in a play meet?

I would love to see honest replies here and I am sure you young gents can jump in and let us know if you can tell if a lady isn't enjoying herself or if a lady has been honest and said she can't do that :)

30 June 2015
City
Brighton
I can see all you men getting excited there when reading this title:sneaky: but this is a question to the ladies here as I have just read that most ladies pretend to enjoy giving them and most hate it:rolleyes:

So is this true? I love giving them and I am sure @Admin would know if I didn't enjoy :sneaky:

So ladies do you genuinely enjoy giving blow jobs either to your partner or in a play meet?

I would love to see honest replies here and I am sure you young gents can jump in and let us know if you can tell if a lady isn't enjoying herself or if a lady has been honest and said she can't do that :)

Hmm, I like to think I can tell if a lady is truly into her work :D There is definitely a different feel if she's enjoying herself, rather than going through the motions, excuse the pun lol. Having said that, beggars can't be choosers :rolleyes: :blowjob:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I both love, and dread, giving them. Due to a past partner I have a big issue with my gag reflex. It's (my gag reflex) only apparent with giving a blow job though. Unfortunately, as much as I like to try, the first gag, and I lose all appreciation of the actions.
Thanks for the honesty hun but a good blow job doesn't have to be so deep, playing and teasing that tip can just be as satisfying :whistle::sneaky:

D

Deleted member 3411

I actually have an issue with BJ inasmuch as it was sometime before I could allow myself to orgasm in a woman's mouth. I had programed myself so well not to do it that I could not get over the hurdle and let myself. You see as a youngster I figured to do so would be unpleasant for her. Glad to say though someone made me absolutely explode recently she was fantastic :blowjob: :)