Board Games

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I love monopoly, but board games for me tend to be Christmas time.
Love connect four, my son had about 4 different versions of it.
Used to love cluedo, operation and stuff like snakes and ladders with my nieces and nephews

Reactions: Therapon
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Do you still play Board games ??

you know.... round a table with real people ?

are the old favorites still played.........monopoly, cluedo, scrabble, mousetrap ?
or do you have modern faves ??

Love playing board games...all the old ones and new ones. Have always played games with the kids but at christmas we all get round the table and play board games. Love it xx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Lis and I often have a fiercely competitive game of Yahtzee and, a Boxing Day tradition between us and our friends, is a games night. Last year we played that Cards Against Humanity, which was hilarious and became more so as the drink flowed!

D

Deleted member 1402

Lis and I often have a fiercely competitive game of Yahtzee and, a Boxing Day tradition between us and our friends, is a games night. Last year we played that Cards Against Humanity, which was hilarious and became more so as the drink flowed!
sounds like good fun (y)

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

The only one we play these days is "Dare Devil" a sex board game we bought on-line years ago; no idea from where. It's playable by 2 to 12 people, and we use it to 'break the ice' at new meets and parties, have played it with 4 other couples but usually with just 4 of us. It gets everyone nude quite quickly, you don't have to land on a square which makes you take something off, just pass it. The squares tell you to do various things or take a dare card - there are 3 levels of sex dares ranging from kissing to fucking which must be done in front of all players, and you spin a wheel to choose who to do it with. And yes, we have a pic of the game in use!IMG_0689.jpg

M

Midland....

If you want to play a board game with friends that'll have you pulling your hair out then 3 words..
Volcano island countdown!
Sweet lord this is a proper stress out board game. Great, but you'll need alcohol!

Reactions: Pearls
H

his&hers

Cards against Humanity is my absolute favourite group board game, and the more you drink the funnier it gets! On a more intimate level I prefer Chess, Cluedo, or Battleship.

7 November 2016
City
London
I've a scrabble app on my phone, does that count?

In addition, I often play chess against myself and - geek alert - I collect chess sets.

Reactions: his&hers
7 November 2016
City
London
I do but sadly as it's an app it doesn't take kindly to being told that 'cockwomble' is a word :( x

H

his&hers

Oh I totally forgot about Scrabble! Hubs hates playing against me though because I always win. So we don't play it often :(

H

his&hers

Same deal. He's only beaten me 3 times in 8 years. Not that I'm really good, he's just not as good lol