Body Hair

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
8 July 2018
I’m all smooth down there! & I do enjoy being the one to make a lady all smooth down there too! :sneaky:

The level of trust & intimacy that it takes for a lady to allow you to have a Razorblade that close, for me is quite a turn on, I love the entire act of shaving a lady, the way the razor glides over their smooth wet skin With my thumb tracing behind it, feeling how smooth I’ve just made them! (y) It’s such a turn on.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’m all smooth down there! & I do enjoy being the one to make a lady all smooth down there too! :sneaky:

The level of trust & intimacy that it takes for a lady to allow you to have a Razorblade that close, for me is quite a turn on, I love the entire act of shaving a lady, the way the razor glides over their smooth wet skin With my thumb tracing behind it, feeling how smooth I’ve just made them! (y) It’s such a turn on.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
(y)

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
D

Deleted member 11094

More of one for the ladies.
What are your feelings on a hirsute gentleman...?
Just curious tge hair stays.... Down stairs is hair free.

I love body hair on people, think it is lovely on men. Like hairy everywhere, including down below.
But over all, it is about what the other person feels comfortable with and if they feel more comfortable shaven, that's good too
x

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I keep hair on my legs, forearms and chest (trim it sometimes).

I don't like the hair on my upper arms, shoulders or back so I shave that every so often.

Back shaving is a real chore... one day I'm gonna splash out and get it waxed to see how that goes :rofl:

Down below, I shave it sometimes, usually give it a trim, but flexible as to what the person I'm meeting likes!

As for a lady, I like it trimmed or shaved down below but I'm not fussy about that. It's more about what she feels comfortable with. Body hair I don't mind.