Boobs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We all love boobs dont we? They come in all different shapes and sizes but whats your preference? Do you prefer big and bouncy or small and pert. Do you prefer super big or flat ones? So dont be shy tell scrunchy whats ya fave boobs? Xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
B

Bump-n-Grind

I like all kinds of them & also admired all different types of them over the years.
It's not true that more than a handful is waste but less than a handful can be just as good too

Reactions: No longer with us
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I like all kinds of them & also admired all different types of them over the years.
It's not true that more than a handful is waste but less than a handful can be just as good too
They can never be a waste noooo xxx

25 July 2016
I love the more fuller figure cant honestly say i've played with small/pert boobs so cant comment :(

D

Deleted member 2610

I'm happy with my man boobs, not to everyone taste but I'm attached to them :lol: xx

D

Deleted member 3411

Not sure what Linda's favourites are but I like the variety equally is turned on by a big buxom pair as sweet and pert. Mind you what does get me going are very large and hard nipples

Reactions: Trevor
30 October 2015
Prefer something around a size D 36-38
But love most (except A)
Especially with nice hard nipples to play with

D

Deleted member 4901

Life would be a sad thing if all breasts looked the same. Besides, it's not their size and shape but what delightful responses you get when you touch them with the tip of your tongue.

26 July 2016
I prefer smaller , not fried eggs on an ironing board small but b /c cup
Mrs666 seems more drawn to the ample bussomed so unless we find a woman with lobsided tits one of us is going to have to compromise .
I

P

peakcouple

Rose likes any and all with a preference for larger ones, but I don't like them too big. She's 36A which is perfect for me, pert and firm; so many of the ladies in our age group are saggy when they're nude. Big nipples are a real turn-on and pierced ones even more so.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Love any boob really, but nice full larger boobs with a nice sized nipple on, say on a curvy lady chest makes me go weak at the knees

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Boooooooooooobieeeeeeeeeeess...

What's not to like! :D :tits:

giphy.gif