Boundaries you’ve crossed

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
At some point, you probably will or have crossed some boundaries, you may have initially agreed upon.

If so, maybe the experience was better than you realised.
So have you crossed boundaries, perhaps by mistake, and now you’d do it again.
Or have you crossed them and realised it’s not for you and never to be repeated? X

26 October 2018
Because of my Ds background boundaries are sacrosanct!
Though crossing them can happen if someone has omitted to tell you ! Then you just have to talk it through and decide if you wish to continue with the scene or not !
Key thing is stopping immediately you become aware there is an issue !

19 March 2015
Because of my Ds background boundaries are sacrosanct!
Though crossing them can happen if someone has omitted to tell you ! Then you just have to talk it through and decide if you wish to continue with the scene or not !
Key thing is stopping immediately you become aware there is an issue !
That’s more suitable towards BDSM etc though. I mean swinging wise. ??

Reactions: Therapon
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I have to agree that boundaries are sort of different in a swinging context, buuuuut if someone tells you that something is a boundary, I don't think anyone should be pushing that, regardless of whether it's swinging or kink.

That said, yeah, I've done lots of things that years ago I wouldn't have dreamed of - things as simple as being watched having sex - the thought of it used to make me panic. It wasn't so much a boundary crossed but one night at a club I hooked up with someone and there were no private rooms free and I found I wouldn't mind an audience so there and then it was ???

19 March 2015
Seems to be a little bit of confusion here.
This is not about whether crossing boundaries is in the question.

It’s about your own personal boundaries that you’ve already crossed.
The question is; did you enjoy or not and would you do it again or not, now that you’ve crossed them? X

So have you crossed boundaries, perhaps by mistake, and now you’d do it again.
Or have you crossed them and realised it’s not for you and never to be repeated? X

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
26 October 2018
Over the years I’ve crossed just about every boundary I ever remember having ! Some worked out watersports etc! Some didn’t like finding out I am not bi !!! It was kinda ok just not for me!