Bucket List

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Trixi_13

Hi there everyone *waves*

I was wondering if anyone has a kinky/swing bucket list?

I have. Here's one of the things off it: I want to be used as a table and eaten off!

It's been on my bucket list for a few years. There would be certain rules in place and selected participants for the evening. I just don't know how to arrange something like this.

Obviously not me, picture is for reference:

6-18.jpg

So what's on your bucket list?

14 February 2017
City
London
I notice the model has discreetly placed purple bands. These look partly functional (balancing food on certian areas), as well as fashion (you don't want food in certain "bits", 'scuse the pun), modesty (option of limiting contact to/from/of certian areas) as well as artistic effect.

I've seen 2 of these done with similarities as well as differences. Some things to consider:

1) Environment: a clear comfortable flat and even surface with enoug room for the "guests" to manuevre
2) Room temperature: depending on food being served, you want cold foods to stay cold, warm food to stay warm, as the model's body temperature can affect both (you wouldn't want warm lettuce).
3) Type of food: some are more practical, and some could be slightly irritating to the skin.
4) Manner of serving/feeding: any cutlery/chopsticks/fingers/lips or mouth only?
5) Guest decorum: how much direct contact with the model can guest have, if any? I understand while it is intended an erotic experience, in some spaces, it can be overtly sexual (whcih is not a bad thing, depending what's agreed and the model is comfortable with).
6) Cleaning up: (..."Not that kind of cleaning up you perverts!") Best way to wipe down both the model and table afterwards. Even messy eaters need to wipe down. Its only polite :)
7) Model's choice: sometimes the model may not necessarily want a "free for all" feeding, while in other instances the model may have a "handler" conducting proceedings. Just something to consider.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
8 July 2018
I quite like the idea of being eatin off too! & I have the perfect place for the Doughnuts :whistle:

Maybe we could do it as a come dine on me! With different foods for both male and female!

I’m really quite liking this idea the more I think of it!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

T

Trixi_13

This is something I am looking to arrange. It's been on my bucket list long enough. Would any of you be interested?

D

Deleted member 8095

This is something I am looking to arrange. It's been on my bucket list long enough. Would any of you be interested?
We haven't been introduced yet, but with ideas like this I think we should :sneaky: x

26 October 2018

I unfortunately as yet don’t know you but if there’s room at the table we can do introductions over the starters ! X

8 July 2018
What’s on my bucket list!

To make love behind or under a waterfall as the mist from the water covers us, the moonlight bounces across our hot glistening naked bodies, as we reach heights of absolute pleasure!
Tiger xx

D

Deleted member 6127

What’s on my bucket list!

To make love behind or under a waterfall as the mist from the water covers us, the moonlight bounces across our hot glistening naked bodies, as we reach heights of absolute pleasure!
Tiger xx
If there is a social near aberystwyth I’ll show you Devils Bridge water fall (y) Cxxx

8 July 2018
If there is a social near aberystwyth I’ll show you Devils Bridge water fall (y) Cxxx
I’m thinking we need a First Saturday Social at devils bridge :sneaky: at some point in the summer!
Tiger xx