Butt Plugs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ok so we like anal play and have been doing a bit of it this week again as it has been some time since the last time we did. We have one basic jelly styled butt plug which we like but it is the beginner one so quite small and now i want one of the stainless steel gem ones but i don't know wether to stick with the small one or move up a size. Are the stainless steel ones different to Jelly ones and how different so yes i need some help in choosing basicallly :)

Vxxx

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Very different I had a partner who wanted me wearing one 24/7 nearly. Jelly ones do come in bigger sizes too.. They have a bit more give in them, and feel a bit more flexible inside.
With metal ones, you definitely know they are there. They are great for temperature play too. They also have pretty gems in. Becareful, as the ones with a gem in the handle, can go up. The bases are easy to get pushed in too, in my experience. I'd go for one with a larger base, that isn't circular or one with a tail in so it can't go all the way in.

Another way is to wear joined kegal balls and use the loop on their handle to loop over the base of the butt plug. This will secure it, and make it move nicely with the balls

Reactions: nightfunn

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Very different I had a partner who wanted me wearing one 24/7 nearly. Jelly ones do come in bigger sizes too.. They have a bit more give in them, and feel a bit more flexible inside.
With metal ones, you definitely know they are there. They are great for temperature play too. They also have pretty gems in. Becareful, as the ones with a gem in the handle, can go up. The bases are easy to get pushed in too, in my experience. I'd go for one with a larger base, that isn't circular or one with a tail in so it can't go all the way in.

Another way is to wear joined kegal balls and use the loop on their handle to loop over the base of the butt plug. This will secure it, and make it move nicely with the balls

Thank you sweetie great advice there and i have been looking at the gem ones as they do look pretty and would like the challenge and also been thinking about the tail ones too. I will take everything you said on board :D

Vxxx

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Thank you sweetie great advice there and i have been looking at the gem ones as they do look pretty and would like the challenge and also been thinking about the tail ones too. I will take everything you said on board :D

Vxxx
Welcome Last bit of advice. Make sure the base diameter is bigger than the largest diameter of the internal bit. Makes it less likely to slip in

Reactions: Pearls